the Rift

[OPEN] Name
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

[Ackkk. I didn't see that you had replied. Sorry!]

As the golden prince confirmed what Gaucho had - to some extent - held as true, he felt...Disappointed? That wasn't quite right. Gaucho wasn't the type to covet positions of power, even though he did usually hold them. That was often only the case because his strength and battle-savvy demanded it. So no, that he was not a leader, did not stir feelings of disappointment. Even so, something was rocked loose in his chest, for a weighty feeling was felt there. Perhaps it was the realization that he didn't belong here - perhaps the idea that he did, gave him comfort.

As the golden prince spoke, Gaucho's dark head bobbed in agreement, for everything he said seemed to make sense. Everything until, Dear Mara maybe remembering a dream. At that, both beast and serpent seemed to start. Gaucho's nostrils flared and his gaze narrowed dangerously. In his antlers, Mara hissed angrily as her steel-coloured body rose on it's own about half a foot. Her beady black eyes bore downwards. She flashed an image to Gaucho, of Mara utilizing her magic. She had the ability to paralyze - and were she to use it, she could stun this silvertongued creature, and end his life with her poison.

NO DREAM She hissed loudly in Gaucho's mind, causing the dun to pin his ears. Mara doesssssn't make misssstakesss. Forcefully, she shoved the image of a herd meeting, from only a year ago. A winged-paint stood before a herd, announcing Gaucho as their Sultan. THROOOOAT. SSSSSULTAN. THAT YOU. Although the images were meaningless, it seemed to have a vividness not characteristic of dreams. "Mara say it not a dream. She....she can put things in Gaucho's mind. Show me things...But I not remember them."

As the dual-horned prince spoke again, Gaucho's ears slid forward. Protect his mind? Yes! Of course! It did not occur to the dun that if, were it possible for Thranduil to do such a thing, that he likely could attack his mind as well. Just as was concerned had already happened. Luckily, Gaucho was not so clever. "Yes. Protect mind. How you do that?" He inquired eagerly. Would it involve a quest? Plants? Other supplies? Or was it simply a magic that the golden prince had?

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Name - by Gaucho - 05-29-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Name - by Thranduil - 05-29-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Name - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 03:52 PM
RE: Name - by Thranduil - 06-03-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Name - by Gaucho - 06-09-2014, 10:10 AM
RE: Name - by Thranduil - 06-12-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: Name - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 04:22 PM
RE: Name - by Thranduil - 06-28-2014, 09:44 PM
RE: Name - by Gaucho - 07-06-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Name - by Thranduil - 07-06-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: Name - by Gaucho - 07-12-2014, 08:40 PM