the Rift

[JUDGED] Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
He seems smart when we talk about sparring, or when it actually comes to sparring, but I feel like this intelligence fades as the subject changes from sparring. I do see moments of intelligence, but other then those short bursts of 'I get it now,' he is a caveman to me. Perhaps I try to befriend him because of his raw sex appeal. After all, in my book-- he's a possibility for a future (or present) sire to my children. His voice bursts into my thoughts and demands all my attention. My brain works to string together his words. "And Gaucho never turn down a spar." Hey, what do you know? That was almost grammatically correct. Does he always drop the 's' after saying a verb? I find it odd he talks in third person. Would people think I'm weird if I did that? I can't help, but think they would. Again, Gaucho rips me from my thoughts in a way only a violent caveman's actions could. He is already coming towards me, and I have little time to react.

I try to move myself to the right, away from him, but it's already to late. I feel spikes stab into my left shoulder. I can't help but let out a little yelp as I thrust all my weight to the right, nearly knocking myself to the floor. I don't know how, but one of the many prongs in his antlers stabs my wings. Luckily, all it does is pluck a few of my shorter feathers. As each feather is ripped out of my skin, there is a pinch... or maybe it's sting? The feeling is kind of a mixture of both. The feathers that have been pulled out drift away from my wing, and as they do, my ears slip backwards against my neck. As he runs past me, I kick out in where I assume he is with my hind legs. With my weight still mostly on my right side and my hind legs in the air, all my weight is on my front right leg. This is uncomfortable, so I don't let my hind legs stay in the air for long. As soon as he attacked and left, I am back on the ground. Now, that my weight is equally on all four of my legs, I feel the small puncture wounds his necklace has given me. Each little wound stinging uncomfortably.

I just stand there now, feeling my wounds sting. The punctures seem to go as low as my shoulder point and as high as my actual shoulder. Luckily, his necklace wasn't thicker with more rows of spikes. I look down at them awkwardly, seeing how the spikes on his necklace punctured my skin. I note that the spikes bore into my skin and were dragged an inch or two before coming back out of my skin. Of course, only the front part of the wounds actually got deep enough to bleed. The blood stays around the cuts and does not drip down and soak my entire leg with blood. I bet Gaucho would've liked to see that happen, but it won't (not now, at least). Too bad for him.

I know that there is a good probability that Gaucho will turn around and charge my butt, but I always waste too much energy running away, today I want to stand and be a strong defense. I figure that a strong defense is equally as good as a strong offense, if not better. I do not know if this is Gaucho's theory, but it's mine. "Ow," my voice is only a whisper meant for me to hear, not Gaucho. I slither a few steps forward to see if the cut hurt worse if I walk. They don't really hurt more, but they certainly don't hurt less.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:
Attack: 1/3
Wordcounter: 650
Summary: The spikes on her collar hit her shoulder point to shoulder, creating 1 inch long cuts. His antler is able to pull a few feathers out of her wing, and this causes her to feel a pinching feeling for a few seconds before it goes away. After his attacks, as he runs past her, she kicks out, having no idea where she will hit. She only knows that she may hit anywhere from his shoulder to his tail. As she balances her weight back out, she feels the cuts stinging her shoulder as her weight is put back on that leg.
Comments: Okay, I fully understand his magic now! xD Also, that's where I tried to describe she was, but I can see where it'd be confusing x_x
We are here, at the Deep Forest. I meant she was at still in the Threshold, but looking at the deep forest. I walk into the Deep Forest and out of the threshold, but before I walk into a wall of big trees and narrow pathways, there is a clearing. I guess here is where I got confused. I meant we are in the deep forest land, but not in the trees. :3 I see how I messed that up. Also, I don't know if I took enough damage here? XD
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-29-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Aurelia - 06-10-2014, 01:46 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Odd - 07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM