the Rift

[JUDGED] Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
[quote='Aurelia' pid='102313' dateline='1402382767']
Aurelia</style>
I kick him and the satisfying sound of my hoof hitting his thigh makes me smirk. I don't think I can hurt him as much as her hurts me, but I can try. Small, but mighty, right? He begins swinging his hindquarters around until he is facing me. He looks dark and evil. He doesn't look like... Gaucho. He looks like a fucking caveman. And as he begins to rear, I realize I'm upset at him. He can't just leave and then come back. Why had he even left in the first place?

Damn him. Damn the Throat. Damn cave horses. Everything is so messed up right now that I just want to crumble into a heap of flesh. I don't want to be Aurelia anymore, I want to be a wraith. Is that a crazy idea, or what? I like evil.. it's a thing for me now, and I certainly would not second guess turning Gaucho into a wraith. If I could just make him be on my side... Imagine how unstoppable we could be. "How did you find Helovia? You are no longer welcome here." I turn to face him straight on. He doesn't scare me. Nothing scares me.

I turn into a beast, on that craves blood and death-- one that doesn't feel pain. I try to block out the pain. I try to become a machine. I want to attack. No more feelings. I rear up as Gaucho's wings stretch out behind him. I want to lunge forwards, to ram myself into him, but instead, Gaucho does something else. His wings make a wall of flame explode in front of me. I try to land back on the ground and back pedal as quickly as possible, but Gaucho is too fast.

My muzzle is burnt badly, blistering hideously. My chest is also burnt, with blisters proving it. I breathe in deeply, but the stench of my burnt hide fills my lungs and makes me freeze momentarily. The pain is too great to block out. I'm too hurt. I don't want to keep going. I want to leave, for him to leave. "Why did..." My voice is raw. My entire face hurts. Speaking hurts. Moving hurts. Breathing hurts. "you come back? I liked it when you were gone!" There is a quiet rage behind my words, no more nice gal.

I turn away from the stallion and begin walking towards the nearest tree. I halt next to this tree, my hindquarters facing Gaucho, but I am not close to him. Actually, I'm about three cantering strides from him. The thing is, I know what is happening. I had spotted Shilva before Gaucho (I think), silently crawling towards him. Then, I see her mouth open wide, exposing long fangs. She lunges towards his left hock in hopes to bite him. This is when I turn on my fire magic once more and gallop towards where I think he is, but the smoke billowing from the orange flames that coat my body obscure my vision somewhat. I aim to hit him, but I don't really care where. If he turns, I'll have no problem burning his flank. If he doesn't move, I can burn his chest. Who knows, he could just dodge my attack completely.

I hope Gaucho burns and gets poisoned. Let him remember me, but not as the frilly girl that tries to get him to mount, but as a warrior. That's what I want to be now. No more hiding and running. He probably doesn't remember anything, so this is my chance to make a new impression. I want to be the one no one messes with. I want to be the bite sized bomb, the one everyone fears. Can I achieve this? Can I make Gaucho remember me one last time? If he leaves one more time and forgets everything, I'll just have to continue to burn him, now won't it?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:
Attack: 2/3
Wordcounter: 653
Summary: She is burnt severely on my muzzle and chest. She tries to somewhat block out the pain. She turns away from him and walks a few strides, increasing the space between them. She turns around to face him once more and notices Shilva attempting to bite him, she seizes the opportunity for a fire attack and lunges at him, hoping to hit him, but she doesn't exactly aim. She kind of just hopes she can burn him x3
comments: SO sorry for the wait, aud! x_x I was on absent for 16 days, so I wasn't able to reply! My replies should be coming in quicker now. :3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-29-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Aurelia - 07-17-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Odd - 07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM