the Rift

[JUDGED] Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Aurelia</style>
Shilva slithers towards Gaucho's large body, but I fear that Mara has already noticed the snake. That damn snake better not hurt Shilva. My mouth sets into a hard line as I glance towards them, the scene unfolding. Shilva lands a weak bite on him, but I am truly pleased with the snake. Landing a bite on Gaucho is something to be worthy of. His fighting prowess is unmatched and his determination to win is uncanny. Either Gaucho has gotten weaker, or we've gotten stronger. Today, I wanted to spar, not die. Though it seems to me, Gaucho only seeks to destroy me. He was not this angry last time we sparred.

I am the only one doing the talking today. He remains silent (is it because he doesn't know enough words to answer?). As Shilva begins to retreat from the stallion, she lets out a strong hiss followed by what seems to be a serpent smile. Her forked tongue stretching out into the air. Her golden body is somewhat covered in mud, camouflaging her well, but she does not seek to attack again. She has already done her duty. She begins to slink back into the woods, where she will watch the fight, and attempt to distract Gaucho and Mara with hisses. Her beady eyes are glued on Gaucho as I turn to face him. My body erupts with hot orange flames as I charge towards him, but Gaucho is quicker than I give him credit for.

Gaucho, I hate to admit, is much wiser than I assumed. He drops his shoulder, spikes ready to cut and slice me. I shudder at the thought of him cutting me with them again. When they raked across my skin the first time, it felt as if a bear had dug it's claws into my shoulder and then ripped my skin before releasing me. I skillfully dodged his spikes, but I am not prepared for what happens next. The usually still snake that hangs out in Gaucho's antlers is very much not still. She lunges at me, her jaw wide and fangs filled with venom ready to seep into my bloodstream. I let out a soft squeal as I feel pain lace across my neck. Mara has bitten me, and the pain is great, but I fear the poison more. Will I drop dead right here, right now? My body's flame ends with a crackling sound. As Gaucho begins to move away from me, I use all the strength I have left (which may not be much, but it is enough) to try to kick out at him with my hind legs. There is pain covering my entire body. As I kick, this pain multiplies and I shriek. I will not fight anymore. This is going on too long. Despite how long this spar feels, it has not been long. Gaucho has just managed to injure me pretty much everywhere in this short period of time. I have much to learn.

I wonder why we never took to fighting in the air. We are pegasi, right? Why have we stayed on the ground? I could show him how good of a flier I am. I remember before, I was a lousy flier, easily shot out of the air like a goose shot by hunters. I do not fall out of the sky anymore, though. I unfold my wings. They are blackened with soot in some area and bald in other areas. They are not too horribly injured, though. I should still be able to fly, right? I flap my wings a mere one time, but I can't go on anymore. The wind my wings create brushes across my injured body, stinging all the cuts and burnt areas. I will be stuck to walking for a while, I assume. I begin to fold my wings loosely. This fight is over. I have hung up my crossbows and guns for now. I begin walking home, to the World's Edge. I wonder if they'll be surprised that I have gotten injured. I'm sure they'll assume it was a Hidden Falls horse. After all, I did attack that herd, and burnt quite a bit of their members. I glance backwards, is Gaucho still there? Maybe I secretly wish he would follow me, but I know that the chances are slim. With a long sigh I begin to think of why Gaucho would forget everything. My thoughts are disrupted as I am looking backwards. I see Shilva slithering behind me. I halt for a moment, allowing the snake to climb onto my back (perhaps the only un-injured part of my body), and we begin limping home again. The pain is unbearable, but I know I need to get home, so I suffer through it.

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc: <3
Attack: 3/3 (Last attack)
Wordcounter: 797
Summary: Dodges his necklace, but Mara gets a solid bite in. Aurelia does not start to feel the effects of the poison yet, only the sting of the bite. She attempts to fly, but the pain is too much, so she is restricted to the ground. She begins walking away from Gaucho, Shilva following her.
comments: This was a blast! :D <3 I hope it's okay that I wrote her leaving? The fight is over accept your closing defense, so I thought it'd be okay to write her leaving. :3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-29-2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Aurelia - 07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 11:19 AM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Odd - 07-12-2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM
RE: Lie in Our Graves | Spar: Aurelia - by Gaucho - 08-05-2014, 10:18 PM