the Rift

[OPEN] The Wolf's Croon

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
CONFUTATIS
But we're talking kings and successions

The viper uncoils --- seething mistress, poisonous and twisted empress of insidious control, molten muscle and slithering bone, gathered into fragmentations and headed towards destruction, dismay, and the doom's day; a crawling creature, of amber eyes and wolfish grins, coming to take her rightful place, her crown, a monarch come to satisfy the edge of starvation. She is hungry; it lingers in the air, a heated aroma, the rich fragrance of hormones and pheromones emanating from her melted skin, her ashen coat. It's a song -- a crooning promise of imminent massacre, the weaving notes of decay and eradication, a symphony wrought into a celestial being that hover and hymns, flowing from her scarred and scorning lips, a hollow hum that echoes from her bones. What is she? An artificial savior, symbol of all that she so lovingly embraces -- annihilation, splintered hearts, screaming, squalling children -

Monster, she'll fuck 'till you have nothing left and she'll continue, dripping teeth digging into writhing, thrashing neck, draining, parasitic sovereign feeding on cheer and {j o y} crowning herself in deceit and deception.

The dying spring light illuminates her form of terror, arrogant goddess incarnated in a robe of savagery, predatory grace and demolition. Sun -- it slips ever downwards, gilded eye come to close silver lids, swallowed by the blackness [her, she is the night come again.] It paints her pleasant; romantic earth and ashen mane, if not for her hideous face, the curl and twist of her mocking lips, the vicious knit of her brows [heinous evil] grown into every cell. Her exhaled sigh, the twitch of her ears, the glisten of her murderous eyes ---- primitive beauty, scarred silver. Yet Confutatis' mouth drips; she is accompanied by a raiment of death; her nostrils, quivering, exhale softly, heated air sweet to smell {if not the rot that clogs every pore.}

She halts at the borders.
Come to me.

Join the Regime.

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
CHEVEYO.
When the straight and narrow gets a little to straight,
Roll up a joint, or don’t. Just follow your arrow, wherever it points.

Things were slowly returning to the normal routine I had grown used too when I was a warrior for the Windtossed Foothills, only this time it was under the rule of a different King and Queen and the boarders were different because I was no longer in the Foothills. Quite the opposite actually, as I was now a Protector for those who resided in the herd called the World's Edge.
And what a beautiful edge of the world it was, led by two just and wonderful leaders that had welcomed me back into the ranks as if I had never even left them. But, what had been done was done and today I was back to patrolling. Excitement jittered through my veins at a constant rate as yellow painted hooves tore at the blades of grass that grew quite abundantly over this portion of the Earth. What exactly was causing the excitement was the true question, was it the fact that I was happy to be back to work instead of the constant training I had been going through the last season? Or the fact that there was a whisper in my ear of something interesting that would happen today.
Of course it seemed it wouldn't take the answer long to come to me. The closer to the gate my patrolling carried me; the stronger the stench of death, of rotting flesh and acid, grew. The horrid, putrid scent assaulted the delicate skin around my rosy nares with a fierceness that could be related to that of a momma bear protecting her young ones. Chestnut harks slammed back against my skull as I began to wonder what had been dropped at our borders, and more so as to who exactly was "gifting" us such an offending smell. Ivory painted limbs stretched out a little further in efforts to lengthen my stride and lessen the time it would take for my frame to reach the gate.
Growing closer to the gate, a scowl curled the rosy flesh of my kissers; my stride began to grow shorter and eventually became an easy extended trot as the gate came into sight. The scent of death was nearly overwhelming and any other creature would have likely lost all their previous meals being at this nearness to the horrid stench. And I grew damn near close to it when the white and black frame of a living mare was found standing just out of the border looking in.
"What is your business here?" my lyrics rang out clearly, towards the acidic, death mare as my yellow painted hooves pulled beneath me in a halt. A safe distance from the rotting creature, just in case she was one of the few wraiths that were still travelling about Helovia.

"Speech"
Tagged;; @[Confutatis]
Notes;;
Words;; 463

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
CONFUTATIS
But we're talking kings and successions

The mongrel queen's lupine ears twitch, shift, tuning in to the rustle (warning crackle) of beasties encroaching and infringing upon her beloved solitude; paper lungs inhale, swell and expand in ashen chest, weight shifting forth to her hooves, nostrils flaring to cusp heady scents of humidity and moisture, damp sweat and the lathered stench of horse ---- a refined stink to her aura of composed malice and putrefaction. Her neck curves, graceful, sweeping lines, picturesque smile coming to play over her acidic features, xanthous eyes glittering, shining, with undecipherable light; what a smile! A union of decomposition, slime, and yet she conveys cheer, light-hearted open-ness manipulation, mustering charm.

Nonetheless, the native grimaces at her, despicable, wretched frowns - Confutatis draws herself tall, sleek, commandeering authority, brows rising into faintly haughty disgust; "I did not realize the World's Edge treated strangers so rudely," she beseeches, resisting the urge to speak of kings and queens, monarchs and sovereigns - she sneers, advances a step or two before halting. "I would seek to join the Edge -- of course, I can just leave if you would prefer, seeing as you are rather terribly demanding."

There would be no more mistakes; no more frivolous slips, no more failures; she was tired, so tired, of her shortcomings. It was a bitter blade, grating between her ribs, sharp behind her forelegs -- every step she took, it cut ever deeper, an insidious sensation of her battling inabilities and insecurities. Flawed, she knew it, she knew that until her muscles ached and screamed and she bled all over, only then would she truly be ready to take her crown, to ascend the throne as she so desired.

I am the wolf.
The world was hers to devour.

Join the Regime.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
ARCHIBALD the DAUNTLESS
Cause You gotta be bigger, be faster, be stronger
If you're gonna survive any longer

"It is now you will be leaving, Confutatis." Archibald spat her name, his massive form rising from behind a massive trunked tree. His patrols had lead him here, the scent of an outcast and the white and orange form of another warrior bringing him close. His golden eyes were liquid fire on him as he closed the distance. He gave a careful flick of his ear to Cheveyo, relieving her of the duty of this mare. Confutatis was in the charge of the Dauntless now, and she would not step hoof into his herdland without a hellish battle. The mammoth was sworn now to protect this place, and he knew this mare before him only as a demon. She had challenged Apollo moons ago in the Foothills, and he watched the crystal-horned stallion come out victorious of her. If Apollo could defeat this poisonous mare, the warlord could do it with his eyes closed and ears removed.

"Your path is ended. Turn away now, you are not welcome here in the edge. You seek only destruction. By all of the authority of the World's Edge, you are never to enter these lands as long as I am here to protect it. These are the words of law, given by Archibald the Dauntless, iron wrought and supported by the Stormbringer and the Sunshower." Archibald's voice was a hurricane, loud and deep and smooth and clear. He had not been named the Captain of this herd yet, by mouth, but he had won the battle of four warriors. Even if he were never named the army's lead in this herd, or again in his life, Archibald would always carry authority.

From the shadows Loretta stalked forward, her hair raised along her spine. Her amber eyes narrowed and her tail did not curl over her hips, but stuck rod straight. Her white lips drew back to reveal deadly fangs, the growl rising from her throat rumbling thick and threatening. She stanced herself on Archibald's left, her legs set and ready for battle. She flooded Archibald's thoughts with the image of the mare, bloodied and broken, laying dead at their hooves like so many had before. Her blood will be sweet. I will offer you her heart. The malamute sent to her bonded, and Archibald's ears pinned as he set his hooves, a wall more powerful than any glass remnant that lay at their borders. His eyes and body were hard, his face solid. He was not in the mood to be messed with, he was not going to put his herd at jeopardy, and he would unleash his personal wrath in revenge of Apollo should she decide to pry. He remembered the curse Apollo had called her, shinigami, and he knew it meant only a fowl, demonic sort of bitch.

Image Credits

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"I remember you." The Constrictor was not far behind Archibald. The two had been patrolling the borders together as they waited for the outcome of the captain competition. The dark mare found solace in her silent partner and his companion. Should they ever come across anyone, like the present moment, she felt confident that they could aid one another in battle. "I remember you very well, Confutatis, and you are not welcome here." She came to stand beside Archibald, crimson eyes locked on the skull faced mare. It hadn't been too long ago that she'd watched this very mare who came seeking entrance to the Edge stab her own leader in the back.

Ktulu allowed her gaze to slip from Confutatis for only a moment while she acknowledged the other warrior, Cheveyo. An ear rotated toward the Dauntless as he spoke and she agreed in silence. "Go back to the hole you crawled out of. We have no interest in you and your underhanded, conniving ways. You've stabbed one leader in the back and caused chaos in one herd already. You will not be allowed to do it again." Not while she was sworn to protect the king and queen of this herd and its inhabitants.

Beside her stood Eytan, his teeth bared and a growl rumbling in his throat. He was ready to attack should she step into his land, all Ktulu would have to do was give him the okay to do it, and she would. This was the same mare that had challenged Apollo, one of her closest friends. She had caused him pain and Ktulu certainly wished to cause her more pain. All she had to do was cross the border and all hell would break loose on her.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
Merida

We are a pair, Miles and I. The refusal of the strange creature lady was hard. As if we had not faced enough. My age should never of come into the equation. I am glad that I had wandered here and decided to stay. We are safe here. It is a shock however, that I apparently barely missed my Uncle Aaron. He lived here, up until a short time ago. But I can only hold onto the fact that maybe just maybe he will return.

That is when something caught our attention. Well, it caught Miles's attention first. Being the pain in the rump he is, he scampers off to find out. "Miles! No!" I tear off after him, coming to halt with him just in front of me next to a big stallion. He kind looks like Dad, but not really. Instead of a green dragon, a dog is at his side. Granted, there is something about this dog that tells me she is not to be under estimated. On the other side of the stallion is a beautiful horned mare. She to is joined by a companion, a bear. Another mare, a beautiful paint... Just like my Momma had been. Only this mare is more golden, where my Momma was more cream. She was not joined by a companion. Wait, that's the same mare who greeted me when I first arrived in Helovia! I wish I remembered her name...

My attention then turns to the mare who is causing all the trouble. She is strange, and has the vague familiar smell.... The same smell my Dad carried. My eyes narrow on her as I listen to what the adults are saying. I stand straight up, as I am nearly a yearling. I do not want to disappoint my elders, even if I do not know who they are. I am curious, but I keep my mouth shut. There is time for questions later, when those who are not welcome in our home are not present.

"Talking"

quote quote quote quote quote
Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit
Lakota
The Poisoner

Aodaun had found Ktulu and Archibald as he scouted ahead, he and his cherished one intending to meet the pair along the patrol line by meeting in the middle. What he ended up finding, however, wasn't nearly as innocent as Lakota had been anticipating. Vision flickered, sharing Aodaun's eyes with a gasp at his forcefulness, and in a separate area she watched as Archibald stalked towards someone out of the frame of Aodaun's vision, words snarling the answer to an unasked question.

"It is now you will be leaving, Confutatis."

Heart skips and she wrenches herself from the link she has formed with her bonded, poison building in her system until it bubbles, until it burns. Hatred sears her insides, spitting acid on her tongue and causing frame to tremble with memories that surge up against her like a tidal wave. Apollo struggling to maintain his title, heart of a medic pounding like a frightened bird as he shone with valor and desperation, fighting for the safety of those who loved his peaceful mindset. The splash of his blood on his pelt, the fear and determination in his hazel eyes. The desire to run to him, to fight for him, to go hoof to hoof, tooth to tooth with the nasty bitch that had randomly pranced into their homeland with no real reason for challenge.

NEVER AGAIN.

Before she can so much as blink the shock from her features she is charging towards the group, scraping past bark in her haste, mindless in her fury. The cunt had desecrated her home once before, had fallen like a shameful whelp of a street-whore bitch beneath the blows of her brother, and Confutatis would choke on the putrid material of her internal organs before she ever dared to spread her foul desperate scent through her new home. Lakota would be the one to watch her gag on the flesh of her insides, to let blood run down her cheeks and drip from her nose, and she would laugh. She would watch her fall, and she would burn her until only the stench of her ashes remained to fuel the world's memory of her. The skull-faced failure was like a foal, whining and stomping her hooves, demanding power only to be smacked aside like a petulant fly. Lakota would crush her, would smother her in the thickness of her mists.

Ebony pillars slam into the earth and she slides, gouging the flesh of the ground as she skids angrily to a stop before the ugly bitch. Psychotic hatred burns in her eyes, face wrenched up and teeth bared, ears flat and shoulders shaking with rage. Don't kill! Crime! Lead not know! Aodaun slams into her consciousness but she doesn't so much as show a tremor on the outside, and she wishes she could rip the jugular out of the crazed cur and watch her squirm on the ground as she bleeds out slowly. Despises that she can't.

"You disgusting bitch, get your foul used ass away from our borders!" She hisses, as venomous as a viper and just as sibilant. Stalks forward one step, two step before Aodaun reminds her of her restrictions as he bounds to her side. Snarls at the skull-faced mare, carnivorous teeth flashing ivory in the setting light, a promise of painful dismemberment. "I will kill you, Confutatis," she snarls, a promise, an oath. "Someday, bitch, I will kill you. I will watch you bleed out, I will watch you choke and puke your insides, and I will wear your skin as a cloak. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but your head will be mine, skull-face."

Of course the bitch instead calls out for Kaj, the King, and Lakota contents herself with that explicit promise and forces her body to obey when she steps backwards towards Ktulu and Archibald. Even still her frame reverberates with the intensity of her emotions, violet orbs inflamed and teeth still bared at the rump of the slut that walks away to fight her King.

Chunga-Stock