Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

"I remember you." The Constrictor was not far behind Archibald. The two had been patrolling the borders together as they waited for the outcome of the captain competition. The dark mare found solace in her silent partner and his companion. Should they ever come across anyone, like the present moment, she felt confident that they could aid one another in battle. "I remember you very well, Confutatis, and you are not welcome here." She came to stand beside Archibald, crimson eyes locked on the skull faced mare. It hadn't been too long ago that she'd watched this very mare who came seeking entrance to the Edge stab her own leader in the back.

Ktulu allowed her gaze to slip from Confutatis for only a moment while she acknowledged the other warrior, Cheveyo. An ear rotated toward the Dauntless as he spoke and she agreed in silence. "Go back to the hole you crawled out of. We have no interest in you and your underhanded, conniving ways. You've stabbed one leader in the back and caused chaos in one herd already. You will not be allowed to do it again." Not while she was sworn to protect the king and queen of this herd and its inhabitants.

Beside her stood Eytan, his teeth bared and a growl rumbling in his throat. He was ready to attack should she step into his land, all Ktulu would have to do was give him the okay to do it, and she would. This was the same mare that had challenged Apollo, one of her closest friends. She had caused him pain and Ktulu certainly wished to cause her more pain. All she had to do was cross the border and all hell would break loose on her.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
The Wolf's Croon - by Confutatis - 05-30-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Cheveyo - 05-31-2014, 08:57 AM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Confutatis - 05-31-2014, 10:15 AM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Archibald - 05-31-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Ktulu - 05-31-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Merida - 05-31-2014, 05:28 PM
RE: The Wolf's Croon - by Lakota - 05-31-2014, 08:08 PM