the Rift

[PRIVATE] YOU.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia had found Ktulu and Roskuld. The emptiness in her soul was partially filled once more, but that did not cure the itch to wander, discover, find all of the subtle nuances in the herds again. Was this what boredom felt like? She missed being a spy, missed knowing nearly everything. Perhaps she should go look at the herds now. Her sister was living in the land of Mirage and Rishima, two mares she had found to be pleasant enough.

What of the north then? Was Psyche still in power? Torleik lived there... Mauja was gone, as far as she knew. The last she had laid eyes on him, he had parted ways at the Veins of the Gods. Couple that with the information from that fucking, half-crazed pegasus with the snake, and she was certain he had left them all forever. Either he threw himself into the ocean in suicide, or he had simply left without saying goodbye.

Anger.

Maybe that was what this feeling was. Maybe the depression of being the Forsaken had finally started to thaw, turning into something much more furious. Maybe, for once, instead of drowning in herself at her life of "this is unfair" and abuse, she was going to stand up, let them know it was not okay, yell a little. Her first thought was to go yell at the God of the Sun, but she honestly doubted that would have much effect. If he was comfortable with throwing balls of fire her way, he was certainly comfortable with ignore a tempestuous rage.

The anger was also directly internally. How much time had she ruined between her and Roskuld? She had to stick around now, had to be there for her daughter. That meant that she needed at least some stability, a reliable trajectory. Ophelia was not used to being able to be found, and something about that was unsettling - just as it had been when she lead the spies of the Grey.

South, to the Dragon's Throat? She had been there before. The World's Edge was beautiful, so she turned to the west, aiming for the northern coastline. Cloven hooves lightly padded in the spring grass, and Tinek flew along at her side in the mid-day sun.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

@[Gaucho]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-09-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-29-2014, 07:56 PM