the Rift

[PRIVATE] YOU.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia watched the flames on the stallion's wings rise, and she recoiled, wanting nothing more than to disappear into the recesses of his mind and make him forget everything he knew about who she was. However, it did not seem as if that was necessary at all, since the oaf remembered nothing - only his wicked snake. She was being rude in her head, she knew, but the anger was speaking. Tinek flew back just in time, and she stood firmly, feeling his claws dig into the white fur on her back. The discomfort barely registered, but she mused that it was rare he actually sit atop her, heavy as he was.

The anger rose inside of her like a cold flame, making her muscles contract while soothing her soul into a brutal, blackly violent rage. She felt like her father, in this moment, and could imagine the same look in his crimson eyes in her own, two colored ones. Was this what he felt like when he fought? This power? This... black rage? Suddenly, she understood the appeal of war and battle with no purpose - if it made her feel this strong.

Ophelia heard her own yelling still ring in her ears, and she watched him snort and shake his head, wanting the snake to take a dive with his motions. His voice, with the same primitive sentences, reached her ears, and she scoffed, tossing her head and sending the waves of white and crimson mane in a tangle around her neck. "Of COURSE he did! Your snake bit me!" Ophelia roared in response, still able to feel acutely the sensation of her will being drained away. The feeling was far too close to Deimos' magic, and she hated it with every fiber of her being.

The stallion's expression twisted into one of confusion, a look that normally would have brought on her compassionate side. She knew what it felt like to remember nothing - to suddenly realize that you are not who everyone says you are. The fear of wondering what you were. The pain of knowing that you are incomplete. But, she was not compassionate now. She was furious. "You did not know me then!" she barked angrily. "That did not keep you from trying to kill me without provocation!" Wait, was that word too big? She waited to see, gaze narrowed.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-09-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-29-2014, 07:56 PM