the Rift

[PRIVATE] YOU.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

The black rage that curled and billowed around her soul like acrid smoke continued to plume, and she narrowed her gaze watching the way he tossed his head. His words were surprising and confusing, and she raised a brow slowly, teeth still gritted together tightly. So if Tinek had grabbed the snake and thrown it off a mountain not in battle, then this would be a bigger issue. But, because they were fighting, the potential death of the snake was okay? In a ways, she understood, and Ophelia frowned ever so slightly, hearing Tinek scoff in her head.

Honestly, he sounded like her father.

Then, she watched him scold his snake for hissing so violently at Tinek, and her eyes widened in surprise. The shock almost was enough to blow the black smoke from her soul completely, but she was no so trusting anymore. Ophelia was still angry, but now, perhaps, she could understand him and still be angry. She did not have any commentary for him on his discussion with the snake that bobbed in his antlers. Tinek seemed rather confused in her head, but he continued to stare at the snake.

Dragon were vain and protective creatures, she had learned. He was not quick to forgive those who would hurt her, and his trust was easy to win once but almost impossible to win twice "He says okay if snake dies?" Tinek asked in her mind.

"Yes, if it happens during combat, he is accepting of her death." She replied from her own understanding. "If you died protecting me, I would think it an honorable death, but I would still kill him for it..." she growled in addition to her previous words. Tinek grinned toothily and snorted a puffy, frosty cloud, pleased with her thoughts.

When he said that if he wanted her dead she would be, her pride smarted. She was still fast, and her magic was powerful. Certainly, she would be mortally wounded, but should could disappear from his mind entirely and slink away with her life and no dignity. The end of the battle between them had been foggy, the conclusion unknown to her (a rarity). So, she had assumed that she had been knocked out, and Tinek confirmed her suspicions. He had guarded her body for the brief seconds of twilight and fog.

Ophelia listened to him, and she snorted in dark amusement. Why still mad? Oh, I don't know - you tried to push me off a mountain? You attacked me with provocation? Your snake bit me? There were plenty of reasons to still be mad. He was pawing at the ground, making some sort of lightning bolt symbol in the ground, and she did not understand what it meant or why it was so important to etch it into the ground now.

"You were on the top of a mountain in a field. I approached you. You were crying out to the God of the Sun god guidance, and I responded by saying that I came looking for him as well." The memory was clear in her head as she saw the lamentation on his face, her own compassionate heart understanding how the Sun God could be so cruel.

"Then, you screamed 'unicorns attack throat', 'sea-king no get sun', 'unicorns no get throat'," she said, grimacing. "Then, obviously, you attacked me, I assume because I have a horn, but I am not a full-blooded unicorn. I was not even at this battle for the Throat. I only knew about it because you attacked me." Also, there was that bit about Mauja attacking Midas and this stallion, and a bit more about Kri having disappeared. Ophelia glared at him, dual colored gaze narrowed.

"So yes, I am still mad," she growled. "I was trying to help you, and I am a friend of Kri and Midas. Yet, you still attacked me."

Ophelia paused. "What is that?" she asked, gesturing to the lightning bolt on the ground.

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-09-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-29-2014, 07:56 PM