the Rift

[PRIVATE] YOU.
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia raised a disbelieving brow as the flame-wreathed foe leaned back onto his haunches and bowed. He bowed to her, and her anger was knocked back with a swift kick to the gut, leaving her breathless in confusion. She blinked a few times, not sure she was actually seeing what she was seeing. Suddenly, she felt very uncomfortable with this stallion bowing to her, and she glanced to the side, shifting her weight as if urging him to stand. When she was a leader, perhaps, this bowing would have been right, but not now. She did not deserve bows and deference.

His apology was still audible, even if half-mumbled into the dirt. As if the bow was not enough to confuse her, he apologized. Not only did he apologize, but he apologized sincerely. Ophelia was speechless. Rarely, if ever, did stallions apologize for their stupidity, but here was this barbaric creature, one who nearly killed her, and he was apologizing. She opened her mouth once as if to say something, but she did not have the words.

What would she say? "Thank you for the apology for realizing that it was stupid to try to run me off the mountain?" Yes, she was still angry, but now she struggled between wanting to be compassionate and wanting to hold onto this anger that made her feel so powerful. Her lips set into a hard line, and she cleared her throat, waiting for Gaucho to rise. His name was nearly as barbaric as he was. Everything about his appearance spoke of something far more tribal and nomadic - like how her father had once described the pegasus he knew from his homeland. How did he even speak with that bone in his nose? Just the thought of it made her nostrils tickle.

"Ah... thank you," she muttered, not sure if she should believe his sincere apology even though it was an incredible moment. She looked down at the symbol again with more thought and scrutiny, and she furrowed her brows. He swung his hips over her direction, and she stiffened, lifting her pale neck proudly and narrowing her gaze. Still, she remained rooted to her place, cloven hooves perfectly aligned in the grass. After a moment of watching him suspiciously, she slowly returned her gaze to the ground.

Tinek glared at the snake, not quite as forgiving as Ophelia. His intelligent, crimson stare never wavered as he sat on his bonded's back, careful to keep his talons off of her skin.

She closed her eyes, scouring her flawless memories for this symbol. It had appeared in a few places, mostly in storms. However, one stallion seemed to bear this shape upon his very brow, and the thought made her frown with a bitter sadness. "This could be the horn of the God of Time," she murmured quietly, trying to keep the emotion out of her voice. She still had the amulet with which to summon him, somewhere. Tinek was most likely still carrying it or hoarding it somewhere; he liked shiny things. "Or the symbol on his shrine."

She frowned. If he had lost his memories, maybe the Sun God was involved as well. "I can look in your mind and see if you know - somewhere," she offered. Only enemies could be looked inside without warning, but he was no longer an enemy. "I can also take you to where the gods come," she said quietly. If they were to approach his shrine and she were to use her necklace, he should come. But, she would not make any promises. The God of Time did whatever he wanted.

[OOC: OH. MY. GOD. The guide ants.]

OPHELIA
Faith shattered and decays as frosted blood flows in my veins

sdrcow @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:35 AM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 05-31-2014, 04:12 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 05-31-2014, 10:11 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-01-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-03-2014, 04:31 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-09-2014, 09:37 AM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-11-2014, 12:23 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-18-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Ophelia - 06-20-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: YOU. - by Gaucho - 06-29-2014, 07:56 PM