the Rift

[PRIVATE] I SEE GHOSTS

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

Like old friends the shadows greeted her and the night said a fond farewell as her slight form stalked into the woods on quiet feet and her eyes, still vacant from the day she was born, carefully mapped out her path. Blood dipped wings were pressed tightly to the sides of her skinny bodice and unruly hair draped in long curls framed her fragile outline, tail snagging on branches and undergrowth. The cadaverous spy had skulked away from the confusion that was the Hidden Falls to find a brief moment of what she would describe as peace. The trees had seen many, many violent battles and watched the lives of others dwindle away, their haunting presence was a comforting one and their rough bark like the rough edges of her soul. A conniving forest for her conniving heart. Ghost did enjoy walking though the woodland on a dark night.

Her adventure was a quiet and solitary one, much like her existence even with the Falls as her family, Ghost wished for none of their company except perhaps the Necromancers. Their ways of thinking were similar and even though the sprite had claimed victory in their only skirmish, Ghost still respected the magic that flowed within her.

Like the mist on a damp day, she drifted on at a slow pace until she heard voices on the air and her steps fell to a halt. As always, Ghost's expression didn't change, but she cast about with ears swivelling in attempt to find where it was coming from before setting off in its general direction. It took her a while to find him as her pace had been slow, hooves careful to make as little noise as possible and even taking longer routes at times. Though eventually she found his behemoth shape of spots and hair.

The sprite didn't realize that she had already met this one before, so young she had been, Ghost remembered nothing from her very early days. Though his name she would know, his appearance was a mystery and so she shifted from the protective embrace of shadow and moved into a more well lit position where the nights silvery glow broke through the woodland. Coming to stand next to a rather large tree and eyes bored into the front strange stallion before they caught they movement of owls above. She liked owls, they were creatures of the night and shadow lovers themselves. For this her lips quivered into half a smile before disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. Her vacant gaze turned back to the stallion then as her eerie breeze of a voice commanded with one word.

"Stop."

but I’m gonna bet they never really feel at home
if they spent a lifetime learning how to live in Rome
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:02 PM