the Rift

[PRIVATE] I SEE GHOSTS

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
I know my heart is missing her peace
but it still beats

She wondered, at first, if it was annoyance that plagued her mind and niggled away at her lips. Was his stoic silence and straight face beginning to play on her mind? It was almost like looking at herself in the mirror. Ironic, that she should become so much like the one that condemned her to a solitary life. Yet, was she? He could be someone completely different behind that thick skinned appearance and if the layers were ever to be peeled back they could be as different as dark and light. It was this that captured her attention, stilled her cloven hooves and fixed her starless eyes on his unchanging face. The chase of words was over, he was revealed to be the mighty Lord that threw her from her cot to live in the den of her mother, yet he seemed to unlord-like. So normal. It was intrigue, not annoyance, that captured her mind.

Of course, if the conversation remained like this and the old spotty bastard decided to be a boring bastard instead, the spy would have to give it up as wasteful task. Stalemates weren't fun.

She listened to his absently delivered words and smiled at his contrary reply. Ghost almost thought he was going to defend his actions though instead he left her with more confusion than clarity. His enigma growing as she began to wonder why on earth he bothered to outcast her in the first place. Wasn't she supposed to be everything he hated? Why not just kill her? Or was conscience playing a vital role? Did he suspect Seiren would do this? If that was the case, Ghost lessened her opinion of him. "Why? Why not just kill me?" She asked, her face becoming a mask of brooding darkness and her stare was like a gloomy cauldron awaiting the next odd ingredient to twist the tale. Did he expect her to thank him for her own life?

Hooves shuffled as she moved to stand up tall and straight, rustling her feathers with purpose, "am I not what you despise most?" Had he changed or had her mother been wrong, Ghost did not know the answer, she knew only what she had been spoon fed. Perhaps he would not want to answer, he was not obliged to after all and the spy did not feel it was worth fighting for. History was history in the end, though it would be nice to know exactly why she had spent most of her foal hood in the chains of her mother, rather than the freedom of death.

She'd rather be a real Ghost and live one with the shadow.

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Ghost - 06-02-2014, 07:10 AM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 02:04 PM
RE: I SEE GHOSTS - by Ghost - 06-05-2014, 07:52 AM