the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ruined Fantasies

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Of course Silas would want to attack me. I wouldn't expect anything different from the zephyr that I commonly butt heads with. Except, of course, I don't realize that the reason he wants to attack is not necessarily because it is me but because I am a large creature that headed straight for his beloved at top speed. I would probably have wanted to attack me, too. But Africa called out to him, and though at first it seemed to have not worked, something changed his mind a few moments later, and instead of pain in my body, he is rising up in the sky, away from us equines. Well thank the Gods for that....

She had turned to look at my approaching form, and as I turn around now to look at her, so she turns as well. The surprise and disbelief on her face mirrors mine - though more exaggerated than my own. Clearly she expected to see me less than I expected to see her. I wonder, in a moment of terrible soul-tearing doubt, if part of the question in her voice was that she did not want to see me again. Is there a chance that I've been mistaken and walking down a path to my own heartbreak? Is there, at all, a chance that this is unrequited love? Surely she knows that I love her - I told her in the caves before my departure. But then, she never called back. How do I know how she feels? If I were a human the color would have drained from my face to leave me clammy and pallid.

But whatever concerns fill my bones and shake my confidence, she is quick to erase them, and I feel my strength of mind, body, and heart restored. She reaches out with her velvet muzzle, seeking my body. And then I realize what I missed - hope. Though surely I heard surprise and disbelief in her voice, I had missed the hope that gave her question a subtle lift. The worry that clutches my heart falls away, and that big red muscle pounds hard in my chest, ready to burst from the cavity that holds it.

Her lips meet my shoulder and I feel my body go from trembling - I was trembling? - to melted butter. She soothes the burning inside me, my soul crying. Her velvet lips are tender on my smooth hairs, caressing the skin, my muscles rippling beneath my twitching hide. I don't even remember what it is like to be touched so tenderly - did I ever know before? My eyes roll back slightly in my head, and after a moment my eyelids close. I wrap my head and neck around hers, cradling her soft grey form beneath my black one. My heartbeat slows, thudding hard still in my chest, but slower and calmer. This is where I need to be.

Africa... You don't know how much I've missed you.

Walk. Talk.

Tags: @[Africa], WC: 490, OOC: All the feels!

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 05-31-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-06-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-12-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-16-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-19-2014, 10:13 PM