the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ruined Fantasies

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
There's something.. different.. about the mare in front of me. Though she is as gorgeous as ever and my heart swells with appreciation for her mere presence, something has definitely changed. Oh yeah, maybe it's the flaming mane and tail. Somehow I was so distracted I didn't even notice this completely, glaringly obvious change. A moment of panic rises in me, threatening to suffocate me, and my brain and body freeze. I'm sure she feels the tenseness in my body. But before I can violently fling myself away, I realize that the flame does not hurt me. My body relaxes again into her embrace. I don't know why she's on fire, why that doesn't bother her, or why it doesn't hurt me. Lots of why's. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that she's here with me and the part of me that has been longing for her for so long feels like maybe, just maybe, it can be pieced back together again.

I thought you were gone. Her voice quivers and I feel my own insides shudder. I never want to leave her with that doubt. What she does not know, what in this moment I can't even bring to my lips, is that I will never leave her again. She is my beloved and she may not even fully realize it. I will be with her and she will be with me, and nothing will ever come between us again.

Be here with me tonight, and I'll be fine. A cliché thing to say for sure, but it's the truth of the matter, the truth of my heart. She is the light in my eyes, the light of my life. The wounds that she perceives are no longer on me or within me. But the wounds on my spirit, on my being, my psyche that are imperceptible - they will always be there. Those experiences as darkness incarnate will always be with me, molding who I am today. But just as they have molded me, so can she mold me. I will be malleable to her flame as she shapes me to her will and I will be content.

She releases me from her embrace as she frets over my body. It feels good, heartwarming to have someone care that I'm alright - to that level of detail and concern. I offer her a soft smile. The only cleansing I need is your forgiveness. I was taken by darkness and I left you - but every word I said.... I wait, wanting her to know which words in particular I'm referencing. Every word was true. Heart pounding my chest, my flaxen mane still against my body, it seems only my insides are churning. I wonder if she feels what I do - not just the feelings, but the physical pain that is now occurring from not being able to touch her. I reach my muzzle toward hers - contact, I need to feel her. Her velvets against mine - please, love, let me inside. Open your heart to me and let me protect you. Let me protect you and love you like you ought to be loved....

My Africa.

Walk. Talk.
@[Africa], 523
hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 05-31-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-06-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-12-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-16-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-19-2014, 10:13 PM