the Rift

[PRIVATE] Ruined Fantasies

Satanic Silk Posts: 153
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 5 (Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Satanic Silk
Her body so close to mine, I can barely feel the breeze that blows and lifts our manes, swirling it around us. The smell of the sea is but a whisper in the back of my mind. All that I can think of is her. But those beautiful brown eyes - those brown eyes that I could get lost in. Their detail, emotion, so full of thoughts that she hides from me. She's always kept things from me, and though I pry (how did she lose her wing?) she always evades me with a riddle. But now I can see what she's thinking, I can read and feel the turmoil that is in her heart, in her mind. I can see the accusations and see the hurt. She's desperate for answers and I've provided none, none to soothe the hurt that has wounded her and left her suffering. I will do whatever I can now to make up for the pain that I've caused her.

Her muzzle reaches to mine, and I feel my whole body shudder as our soft velvet noses touch. Her nostrils against mine, her lips against mine. I quake again, legs visibly shaking. How she reduces me to pile of quivering nerves and muscles, unable to resist the minute sensation that rocks my mind. I can feel her breath reflected in my own, shallow as we try to reckon the reunion that we've arrived at. She sighs audibly, and I feel her exhalation caress the gentle hairs on my muzzle, and as I know she has inhaled my scent, I inhale her feminine musk. Her pheromones drive me mad, and while I know my mind is swirling like a tempest sea, my blood is pumping through my veins, lustfully reacting to biological temptations.

Before I can get my fill, however, she pulls her delicate nose away from me, tucking it against her breast, as though she is shy in my presence. And with her next words, I can understand why she might want to hide her face. What she says cuts into me, wounds me like a sharp knife between the ribs. Where have you been? Why didn't you come sooner? There is nothing unfair about her questions, and I know that she deserves answers. I have nothing to hide. I was infected at the beginning.... And I was one of the last to be healed by Midas and Hector. I look off to the distance, avoiding eye contact. It is emotional for me to recall the events in the caves, and I feel my voice choking up. I returned to the caves of my own will, the infection was killing me. I begged Midas and Hector to put me out of my misery. Still, I look off in the darkness, and I think I see the sun beginning to rise, shedding baby rays of light on to our forms and warm our bodies so that we will be come as warm on the outside as we are on the inside, our own radiating heat. Instead, they saved me. I owe them my life. I stop, feeling tears well in the corners of my eyes. I blink them away, feeling vulnerable in front of the one I've already sworn to myself to protect. I take a deep breath, trying to steady myself, and I feel myself shake as the breath rattles unevenly through me. I grit my teeth as I look back at the beautiful grey mare, struggling to hold myself together. I've been searching for you ever since, and somehow - through some painful fate - you've always evaded my gaze.

Beautiful Africa, don't you know I love you? I've looked and looked, gone through every land I to find you. I thought you'd be with Midas and you weren't. I thought you'd be in the Dragon's Throat but I dared not enter without invitation and I could not tell if you were there. I've searched and searched my love. I met your Patron God; I thought you'd be there. I lower my head to hers again and try to press my cheek against hers. I want her to feel the tears that have fallen unbidden down my dark cheeks, to know the hurt I have felt and the regret that I feel for causing her so much pain. When I speak, it is with a quiet, throaty whisper. Forgive me.

Walk. Talk.
Tag: @[Africa], WC: 733, OOC: Continued feels. <3 Silk is crying, and I'm all teared up.

hungry for life
Image Credit
[Image: silkicon2_by_lainey_lou-d73bsek.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 05-31-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-02-2014, 09:49 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-03-2014, 09:11 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-06-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-10-2014, 01:05 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-10-2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-12-2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Africa - 06-16-2014, 10:26 PM
RE: Ruined Fantasies - by Satanic Silk - 06-19-2014, 10:13 PM