the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Insanity is the perfectly rational solution to this otherwise sane world.

"AURELIA!" The serenity is broken when I hear Cheveyo's harsh voice cut through the rain and echo into my ears. Instantly, a smirk flutters it's way onto my dampening muzzle. My audits flick backwards and flatten against my ivory mane. Why must she come now? Why can't I be left in the cold rain? I want to think, does no one understand this? I want to be left alone, to analyze everything, to see to it that I have a plan, to tell myself that there is light at the end of this tunnel called life.

"What do you want?" I chuckle softly as I continue. My voice almost to quiet to go very far. Almost inaudible. "Can't you see that I am busy? Leave me alone." I stop laughing. I'm dead serious now. I want to be alone. I want to sulk, not to talk. I don't feel like talking, I feel like getting wet from the rains of the heavens. If only I would burn out... then I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else. If only Mauja had killed me that night on the beach. If he had, I would not have to be here, being pushed around like some rag doll.

Mauja. His name floats around in my thoughts. It's a bittersweet feeling I get from him. He drives me crazy, but I still feel so attracted to him. It's hard to explain... but when I'm near him I get butterflies up and gut. His beautiful eyes, his shiny blue horn, or maybe it's his voice that has me crazy. I won't say I'm in love, though. I can't say it. I don't even understand stallions. Aren't they all like Rostislav and Voodoo? I was just another lay for them, wasn't I? They didn't want a family, they wanted a fucking fuck, but fuck them. FUCK STALLIONS. "Cheveyo... get to the point. Why have you call my name?" I speak softly and sigh afterwords.

walkwalkwalk
"blah blah blah."
ooc:; Set BEFORE Aurelia challenges Kahlua and AFTER Aurelia is returned from the Hidden Falls :D Please only people that can do quick replies! :3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-25-2014, 10:49 PM