the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

The strange sense of calm that had been plastered like a stage mask across the white and gold mare's features shattered like the glass of the walls when my voice rang out through the sheets of rain. I could almost see pieces of the mask falling to the wet ground at her hooves as her harks slammed back against her pink tinged skull. So she wasn't happy to hear from me, that meant I was doing my job right even though she didn't seem to think that she had eyes on her constantly. There was definitely someone watching her at every waking moment and occasionally every sleeping moment as well, but that was a story for a different day. There was no need to spoil all of the secrets so early in the day.
I watch as her shoulders and head begin to bob and shake with laughter, her kissers moving to form words that I cannot hear through the sound of the rain hitting on the puddles that were already beginning to form. My harks swiveled from their place against my own skull to focus on the mare and hopefully capture anything that she had to say, not that it was overly important to me whatever nasty words she was flinging into the air about me. As I was nearly positive that she was cursing me and whatever descendants I could possibly have for interrupting the insanity of her pacing. One day she would thank me for all of this, when she was free to roam once more, free to get back to fucking anything with a penis..back to popping out multiple children while she was still just a child herself.
I pitied her children, it was a hard life they were forced to live with a mother who's mental capacity was that of a newborn foal. A foal so new it was still slick with blood and whatever other innards they fell from their mothers with. It was sad and revolting that someone like her felt it necessary to bring life into this sad world. But it was the mare's finally audible words that brought my attention away from her children, wherever they may be, and back into the wet reality we were standing in. "Cheveyo... get to the point. Why have you call my name?" I rolled my eyes inwardly at the younger mare as she spoke to me as if I were the one younger than her. As if I were the one that needed constant supervision so she wouldn't run off and try to burn other innocent people. "Are you trying to put your fire out?" In any other context my words could have been taken as a joke, something that could be tossed between friends. But my ward was the furthest thing from a friend that I had, and damn was I glad it was that way. My blonde tail flicked against my ankles as I thought over my words for a moment before cracking a vicious grin in the direction of the mare. "Actually, I was going to see if you would rather come stand under here where it is dryer. But the idea of your fire getting put out is too interesting of an option." Normally, even if I didn't like the creature there would still be some politeness left in my voice, I wouldn't be so blatantly rude to the other. But Aurelia was an all new kind of stupid that deserved any pain that was thrown her way, injuring innocents and ruining the name of your family was inexcusable and one day she would learn that her actions had consequences.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Aurelia]
Words;; 612
OOC;; -pets grumpy Chev-

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM