the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Insanity is the perfectly rational solution to this otherwise sane world.

She doesn't answer my laughter or my words. Is she deaf? Gods, have mercy. I've been assigned to an imbecile. I tell her to leave me alone, and she doesn't. Why do I feel like and old man that has to chase the little kids off my lawn? Can't she just leave? I tell her to get to the point, and she responds, but not in a way that is favorable to me. If I had raised her, she'd know to respect horses of higher tier, whether they be rude or not. "Are you trying to put your fire out?" Why is everyone in Helovia so cruel? It's not like I want to be out here. Shall we bring up my fear of water? Ugh, everyone's so insensitive. "Perhaps, Cheveyo." I say with a long sigh at the end. My magic is a burden and a gift. It's a curse as well as an upgrade. When I get angry, it just turns on.

"If I am trying to "Put out my fire", I believe it'd be better if it were actually on. Because at this point, I'd say it'd be easier to kill myself." Why do I continue to tell her this? She'll be happy if I'm sad. She'll roll around in the fact that my life sucks. Well, maybe my life doesn't suck? Mauja said it was just me creating this little fantasy. Cheveyo is part of my family. I don't care if she doesn't like me... that doesn't mean I have to hate her. "Actually, I was going to see if you would rather come stand under here where it is dryer. But the idea of your fire getting put out is too interesting of an option." Her voice is loud in my ears, and somehow slices through the rain. Is she used to yelling? She doesn't seem like that type. Rather, she seems pleasant.

"I'd pass, anyways. The rain feels refreshing." There is no malice in my words, and I let my ears perk up. Shilva squirms in between my wings again. I let out a low whinny and she lets out an aggravated hiss. She's so feisty. Much like me, in a strange way. Slowly, I halt and let my body sink to the wet ground. Shilva gets down from her resting position and starts to crawl around me, and I just admire her beauty. The rain drenches us both, but it seems the little snake enjoys it. Today, I know I enjoy it.

walkwalkwalk
"blah blah blah."
ooc:; Set BEFORE Aurelia challenges Kahlua and AFTER Aurelia is returned from the Hidden Falls :D Please only people that can do quick replies! :3 @[Cheveyo]

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-07-2014, 08:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-09-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-25-2014, 10:49 PM