the Rift

[OPEN] angsty (finished)

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Leaving would be too easy at this point, too satisfying to the crazy gold and white mare who seemed to loathe my presence with every single fiber of her being. Of course I could always turn around or call out for Kaj, either one of those options were the easy way out and it was just too much fun tormenting the already insane creature with taunting words. I felt bad for tormenting her fragile mental state as it was, but the fact that she egged me on constantly kept me from being too terribly upset about it, upset enough that I would give her the space she seemed to so desire.
Maybe if I did give her enough space she would do something ridiculous again and get sent far away from the World's Edge and all that thrived in the broken glass wall. But the mare's response to my question drew my orchid pools back to her, away from the wall that would be being taken down in order to build other things in the trees. "Perhaps, Cheveyo." My harks swiveled forwards as she sighed into the rain, as if that was going to make me leave her alone. I shook my whitewashed skull ever so slightly as my tongue clicked against the roof of my mouth in a tsk tsk tsk fashion before my vocal chords began to vibrate and words began to flow from my rosy kissers. "Seems as though you are doing it wrong." Although it wouldn't surprise me if the two toned mare did in fact manage to put out her own flames incorrectly, as it seemed she much preferred extinguishing them against the flesh of innocent people who were just trying to keep their families safe from insane trespassers.
"If I am trying to "Put out my fire", I believe it'd be better if it were actually on. Because at this point, I'd say it'd be easier to kill myself." Aurelia's next string of words bothers me, hits a heartstring that I was praying wouldn't be touched while in the middle of a conversation with her, one that I could deal with for anyone else but this mare. Chestnut harks swiveled back as a worried expression crosses over my striped features, so the crazy mare was suicidal? As much as the idea of her being suicidal shouldn't surprise me, it throws me through a loop while I think over the events of the past month or so. Everything could have been avoided had the mare simply took a step back for a moment and thought before reacting to whatever it was that she had going on around her. I swallowed hard, my voice dropping a level or two in the volume department as I looked at the mare that I now hated, and pitied. "You are crazy as all hell, but even you deserve better than killing yourself."
As I falsely offered Aurelia the additional coverage beneath the trees, it seemed as if she eased up a bit, her mind going elsewhere as her harks lifted ever so slightly before she replied. "I'd pass, anyways. The rain feels refreshing." Her own words are softer and the malice that had been laced through the beginning of our encounter seemed to be washed away in the rain as she lowered her body to the muddy ground. For a moment a flash of panic flickered through my frame, thinking I had somehow pushed her into one of those fits she seemed to have whenever things got thick. But that flame was extinguished when the brown snake slithered off of her frame and into a puddle of the rain water where it moved around as if playing in the water. My skull tilted to the side slightly as I wondered if that was a normal thing for snakes, or if this one was just as weird as it's bonded, but I remained silent.

"Speech."
Tag;; @[Aurelia]
Words;; 656
OOC;; e.e playing catch up on posts sucks

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
angsty (finished) - by Aurelia - 05-31-2014, 09:59 PM
RE: angsty - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-07-2014, 09:08 PM
RE: angsty - by Aurelia - 06-11-2014, 10:58 PM