the Rift

[OPEN] There's serenity in the darkness.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   ranjiri</style>
  dreams start their drifting and you hear a lullaby</style>

My ears were tilted forward, listening to Dragomir as he called my name and began to tell me that he was meeting the other mare and that she was admiring the bauble he made from my feather. My gaze flickered over to her as she corrected him for not using her name, part of my suspected that she had not yet offered her name to Dragomir. "Nice to meet you, Bellona." I said, deciding that it would be best to greet her formally. She seemed the type to take offense to anyone who did otherwise. As he began to explain the bauble that he made from my feather to the other mare I gazed at it, thinking that it was quite pretty. There had been quite a bit of pain that came with that feather being removed. There are some pains that you never forget, I suppose, and that was definitely one of them.

"Oh! I made you something to."

"You did?" I didn't bother to try and hide the surprise that colored my voice. He turned to draw my attention to his tail and so I looked at the crimson beads that hung there. "Oh, its so pretty Drago." I looked back to his face and smiled again. "Thank you, but I have nothing to give you in return." I realized that it must be awkward for the other mare to observe two friends exchanging gifts, but she remained quiet until she found it appropriate to comment on Dragomir's homeland. "I hear that the World's Edge is actually quite beautiful." I said in defense. "I think he'd be safe as long as he stayed away from the edge of the Edge." Har har, I'm quite funny.

Her next question was directed at me and even though she's heard Dragomir say my name she still called me 'you'. "Ranjiri." I said as I looked at the very colorful mare. "And I'm afraid that I cannot offer you any information about magic because I have none of my own. Both of my parents do, however." In all honesty I had never been too worried about trying to get magic of my own. "I'm sure if you ask politely and bring a small trinket to the gods one of them would grant you an audience and answer your questions."

"."

Credits

@[Dragomir]
@[Bellona]

ooc:// omg i'm so sorry that i'm a slow ass |:

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
There's serenity in the darkness. - by Dragomir - 06-01-2014, 04:10 PM
RE: There's serenity in the darkness. - by Ranjiri - 08-23-2014, 01:03 PM