the Rift

[OPEN] Doubt Thou the Stars Are Fire [Welcoming]

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
Feel the wind pass through my body, I am one with your soul...

I was interested in the fact that he had been where I had. We had shared the same evils. Experienced the same tragedy. He understood, truly, where I had come from, and that made me feel so much less alone. So, I nodded, when he said that he was there when he had no will left to fight. Something deeper ran in his past, evident in the scars over his face and legs, and I mused that they were long and thin, as if he was scratched by something... pointy. My thoughts immediately went to the devil-horned stallion, wondering, wandering.

When he said that he was sure I would make them proud, I shrugged my wings a little, frowning. Hopefully, I would. I would never know, though. I would never see them again. All I could do was honor their memory. So, when he took off into the sky, I gathered my strength beneath me and lunged into the air, my starry wings widening and guiding streams of air over the feathers, giving me lift.

We flew south, toward the sparkling blue ocean and sandy dunes. I watched the world below me, easily moving through the thick rain drops that hit us as we flew over a large structure and a dark figure. My golden eyes tried to scour the land below, but the rain and the humidity managed to create an interesting, mysterious fog. Without much more thought on the matter, I followed, feeling the exhaustion of a long flight starting to strain against my muscles. My body was no longer a part of my wings but hanging on them like a weight, so I was glad when we stopped.

I tucked the blue and gold appendages to my side, leaning against the tree as well and taking a quick nap. Then, we flew again. When we landed once more, he indicated that we were home, and I found that it was pretty in a rather rugged way. The floors were sandy, and there was a large lake in the middle with trees that cut back on the glare of the sun. I tucked my wings into my sides and gave my new friend a kind, grateful smile. "Thank you. For Everything."

I-mi @ Da

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Doubt Thou the Stars Are Fire [Welcoming] - by Serenity - 06-16-2014, 12:22 PM