the Rift

[OPEN] Direction to Perfection [Mandatory Herd Meeting]

Mirabella Posts: 35
Deceased atk: 3.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Two Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Okay okay, so I made us late to the meeting. It's called being fashionably late! Besides, I was hungry and that's all that matters. Now that I am full we head off to the meeting. Momma hangs back towards the back, but my eyes look for my Daddy. I have not seen him since my arrival in this world. He's got to be here somewhere... There are so many others here it's so hard to tell....... I snort with frustration.

So instead I look to the ground, between the other's legs. Why you might ask? Because where Daddy goes so does my fluffy white friend. I do not remember her name, but she was cute and I will find her. Oh oh, wait... THERE SHE IS! Without hesitation I bolt from Momma's side before she can protest and dart in and out of the bodies that have gathered to heard what the herd leaders have to say. I am young and carefree so why both to listen. I want my Daddy and I want him NOW. It does not take long before I am at his side, I stop next to him. Probably made the snow or dirt, whatever this stuff I am walking on is called go flying but oh well. With a swing of my head I try to butt my head against Daddy's shoulder. I have not learned that my horn is sharp, that I hurt Momma when I nurse. I guess that will come in time. For now, I am here with Daddy.

It is only then I catch the female lead's words. Something about a dance. OH! Maybe Daddy will dance with me! After all I am his little girl....

I'm braver, because I fought a giant and won.
I'm stronger, because I had to be.
I'm happier, because I've learned what matters.
I stand taller, because I'm a survivor.

[Image: 53924d1345a8c]

Krieger Posts: 43
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18.2 :: Seven Buff: NOVICE
Parelia

KRIEGER.
If I’m a flame, I’m a forest fire speaking savage tongues
The Beast cantered easily around the borders of his icy home. He couldn't help but think back to the birth of his twins, his first son and his beautiful daughter. They were his pride and joy even if nobody from his home new of them, yet. He was sure at least on of his children would seek him out maybe not tomorrow, but they would sooner or later. He was sure that his kids at least his son would want to see him, no matter how badly their mothers hated him. He would not be kept from his kids, not forever anyway. He would give in to the mothers for a while, at least until the foals were weaned, maybe even a year old. Krieger paused to look out over his frozen home. He did love it here, even if he wasn't nearly as, Unicorns all the way, as the majority of his members.

A call from the Lord of the land draws him way from his pondering. Heaving a massive sigh the alabaster and red stud turns toward the call and moves as swiftly forward as he can to meet his Lord. The Beast still isn't sold on his Lord and Lady, but he will follow them until something happens to allow him to make a move.

He slowed down careful to stay towards the back. He had nothing to say, not yet anyway. The stallion watched the others gather and pulled his hulking frame up to it's full height drawing his ego up with him. He knew he was a beast and seeing his tiny herd mates made him feel all the better about himself. He flicked his head down flopping his scarlet forelock over his milky eye to hide it from sight. His still functioning sunflower eye moved swiftly towards the Lord as he spoke of an alliance. ''Why would racists want to align with sky rats and plain horses?' His brow creased slightly as the surprises went on. ''A dance? Oh great now we're silly little ponies...' He sighed softly and watched the rest of herd take in the news.

"Devil's Tongue"'Horrific Thoughts'
Words: 354

Please tag Krieger! All degrees of attacking is fine besides killing him, besides power-play(ask permission!)

Asch Posts: 25
Deceased
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 8 Months
Brit

Asch

Summer does not come to the Basin. It exists only in the blinding golds and pinks that washes over the snow on early mornings, the sorrowful dripping of slowly melting ice clinging to evergreen branches. Warmth never pervades deep enough into the frigidity of their home, of their hearts, to ever enjoy the season. But no matter the season, curled up in the back of dark caves and groves of trees, the one warmth that always remains with her is that of her twin. That morning, it is what keeps her solid. Whole. And truly, it is not just that morning. Dragon fire scars remind her of nightmares intended to be long past, but the blaze lives on in her eyes, dead and distrusting. All she can remember is the scream of her twin as the lapine fell dead and rotting from the canine jaws of the skull-faced cow, the whimpers of her fear as they had faced down the entire group keeping them hostage. She was still so weak, so useless. Arah had tried to curb her tongue, collar her with barbed wires of disapproval and shamed embarrassment directed towards those Asch managed to speak to.

Asch didn't care. She didn't need the approval of her mother or the acceptance of her herdmates. All she needed was her twin.

Her nuzzling may rouse them from their blissed half-slumber, but the hazel fawn with the hardened eyes scowled at the command that laced around her voicebox like a restricting threat. "They have earned no respect from me, mother," she hisses, low and disgusted. She is no dog to be chained, told to sit, lay down, roll over. She has had enough of bowing, of bending knee and tucking head, of closed lip smiles and rehearsed words filled with false sweetness and obedience. She is not obedient. She is hellfire and hatred, a maelstrom of rage and revenge, and she will not be chained. Especially not by the mare that called herself her mother. If anyone was supposed to know her better, know her thoughts and peculiarities, it was supposed to be her.

"I have nothing to say to them, let them babble on like idiots." It's caustic and foul, disgusted with the lack of action on behalf of the suffering her family had to go through. The soft pink of the healed scars on Arwen's coat glint in the morning light, only fueling the rage that simmered in her belly. They all cried vengeance, war, blood when they had come home broken and beaten. And had anything been done? Asch would not be content with their supposed efforts until she had the skull-faced bitch's skull on a pike to carry around with her personally.

The words that surround her when they finally arrive bore her, but she listens regardless. Children mull around, thick in numbers, but the she-wolf with the golden eyes pinned her ears and hissed through lightly bared teeth at any who attempted conversation or acknowledgment. She doesn't need them. They remind her of a childhood long lost, of friendships always offered to Arwen, never her. And when her mother reacted with such joy and delight to discovering Rhiannon...something inside her chest broke. When Arah dared to volunteer all of them to attend, the hell child restrained her tears burning in her liquid gold eyes and turned towards the ivory dame.

"I refuse." Turning, she dismissed herself without a care, for what did it matter to her if somebody commented on her making a scene? She wasn't, after all. Merely disappearing, away from the oppression of her mother, the disgusting happiness of her entire family that she could never relate to.

She was hurting.