the Rift

[OPEN] sauveur

Azarel Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Azarel
"Czar Midas! There is a little one here who would greatly appreciate the aid of your people!" There goes my dinner. The exact second that I had lowered my head to start grazing, that voice calls out. How lucky she was that I was near, even if I was nobody in this herd. I doubted that anyone but my family and the leaders even knew my name. Aslan yawned in his sleep, tightly curled up in a ball on my golden back. He was sound asleep, probably dreaming about his new family. Our family. Without waking him up, I rose my head and fell into gallop to the borders, my golden necklace bumping against my chest as my hooves hit the earth - and what a surprise I got when I arrived there. Three unicorns, all smelling of woods and dirt. Herd members? No, I hadn't seen them before. Newcomers? But who had recruited them? Where was the recruiter in that case? Who were they?

I looked at the smallest one, my eyes widening as I looked over her. She was... purple. Not dark like my sister, but... Really purple. Slowly, my gaze rose to the white one that had black spots and the dark one with the golden horn. Who were they? "Azarel, soldier apprentice. Who are you all?" I asked, quick in tone but not in any way rude. The purple filly - oh my Gods, she didn't have hair, she had blue fire where the mane and tail would be - didn't look very healthy. It looked weak, actually, very weak. Around my age, I would guess. As I realized what needed to be done, I turned my head towards the heart of the Hidden Falls and let my voice echo into the forest. "Healer! To the border, now!" I didn't even care who these were. Someone was needing our help and I would help them no matter what. Horses did not abandon each other, because we were herd animals - family all together. "HELP!" I turned to the small group again and stepped closer to the smoke-haired filly, looking over her. "What's wrong? Can I help you?" My gaze rose to the other two. "What happened to her?"

"Talking."
wordcount // 368
ooc // Azarel to the rescue :D
tags // @[Illynx] @[Mauja] @[Sielu] @[Kiara] @[Midas]
silverflames burning high
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
sauveur - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: sauveur - by Sielu - 06-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: sauveur - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: sauveur - by Azarel - 06-03-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: sauveur - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 12:33 PM