the Rift

[OPEN] sauveur

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
The first to come to Sielu’s rescue is one of little use to her plight but for the fact he’s obviously capable of using those four legs beneath him, but she is glad to see that it is one of their lost brothers who appears through the trees rather than one of the less desirables she knows to live in this verdant haven. The entire situation seems shocking to the lad who quickly rambles on with many more words than are necessary, to which the Lady gives a quirky smile that lies across her sweeping annoyance at having to answer so many things at once and that this one is not a healer as she had wanted.

”Probably not,” comes the voice of her former king, and she looks over to him with a sidelong glance that finds great humor in his displeasure and figuring it probably has something to do with the fact that, while he was no longer among the darklings on the mountain, he still wore the marks of his time in their shadow.

She does not care what others think of her, if they will come to burn her at the stake; its clear enough in the way she moves to answer the boy and is met instead with the sound of hooves touching the earth, her gaze switching towards the armored Czar of the land with her friendly but surely aware of the situation smile flashing across her face.

It seems he is not annoyed with their intrusion, for which she is thankful, taking note of the concern that etches its way into each step and movement of the painted sky pony. It are his words which answer the colt, and so she lets that part of her thoughts slip away as the pegasus turns his attentions to the babe suspended between them.

”Let me help make her more comfortable,” he offers without a word shared between any of them, sending a ripple of relief through the golden bitch that she will no longer have to support the girl’s weight against her fat sides and swollen ankles, that Midas has consented to help without ever being asked in a formal fashion. "Thank you, for you kindness," she says softly and mostly with sincerity, watching the sand rise from below and embrace the filly, slowly withdrawing from her side to leave the lavender babe suspended across Midas’ magic as she quickly explains herself, "I feared she did not have the strength to make it north, or I would not have intruded upon your serenity again so soon."

She trusts him, as surely as he does not trust her. For all the things her enemies are, most of them hold such a deep sense of kindness and compassion that, while she is quick to take advantage of, do not quite compute in her selfish head. If the Falls had brought them a child, half dead, suspended between the bodies of two murderers (whether one had retired or not), she may have offered to help, but surely would have another motive in mind.

For whatever reason, she is sure Midas has only motives to save.

It makes her bitterly envious; she views the emotion only as aggravation at his physical appearance and that she has been forced to rely on him so.

Her mask is smooth, no flaws in the porcelain.

"She’s called Sielu. I… I’m not sure what’s happened to her," she explains, glancing over to Mauja and then back to the painted stag and his burning companion, "her mother went missing from our number shortly after the rise of the wraiths. We discovered her lying, near death, back that ways some distance, as if she’d lain there for years." Looking down at the limp frame lying on the sand, concern bleeding into the smooth glass of her façade, her ears splay atop her head and she shakes her muzzle to and fro slowly, gently, disbelief at the strangeness of her reappearance evident on her mask.

if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission. 

Messages In This Thread
sauveur - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: sauveur - by Sielu - 06-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: sauveur - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: sauveur - by Azarel - 06-03-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: sauveur - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: sauveur - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: sauveur - by Illynx - 06-05-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: sauveur - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:44 PM
RE: sauveur - by Sielu - 06-11-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: sauveur - by Mauja - 06-16-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: sauveur - by Midas - 06-21-2014, 10:45 PM