the Rift

[OPEN] sauveur
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

I artlessly nodded when Illynx breathed out a word of thanks and loosed her bloated grip enough to provide some small measure of comfort for herself (and likely the squished woman standing between.) If only the formality of this meeting could be skipped entirely, but alas, the dusted basin girl slipped into an explanation—adding that this visit was most certainly unplanned. I listened quietly, nodding when appropriate but otherwise remaining silent. The majority of my concentration was being used to apply steady magic. Though I took notice when Mauja was surprisingly tender, he didn’t step aside but instead moved to comfort the girl in a way that could only be a sign of affection and concern.

Sielu. A captivating name for a rather interesting girl. Beneath the shades of muck I caught glimpses of violet, the color of a fallen sun. When Illynx mentioned the disappearance of a parent and that this fawn had suddenly reappeared. Brows drew together and my gaze narrowed to match the concerned frown upon my face, “A curious thing, perhaps her lips will spin a tale for ye later.” Maybe she had been kidnapped by some swindler who thought she’d make a lovely whore, or maybe the poor wrench had escaped from the darkness, or the dead land as we called it now. Her mother was likely still among the ranks of those that were beyond a cure.

Before anything more could be said however, Fina came screeching overhead, I glanced round and saw Keiran, Kiara’s companion come cantering in from the mountain path. Kiara was quick to follow, her heels dragging from the extra weight of carrying a foal. Kiara’s time, much like Illynx, was drawing nigh. She said not a single syllable and slowly approached our patient with wary steps. My features gentled and I allowed the faintest twitch of a smile to curl one corner of my lips,be easy, the motion seemed to say, all is well.

These people were not my enemy today, just as Mauja hadn’t truly been a foe, but a means to an end when orders for capture came to me during a time when Kri still oversaw Dragon’s Throat. Not to mention that with each passing moment the odds tipped toward my favor and the likelihood of this being a ploy seemed like foolish, idiot thinking.

It wasn’t long before Sielu was standing unassisted, also unusually silent. My magical threads withdrew from underneath her carriage; she appeared undaunted by the shift of pressure. Earth had offered his temporary strength, but I wasn’t convinced it would last without proper nourishment and her own body to take over the load. She gasps, a quiet, wordless sound and my smile widens in anticipation of words. None came forth, though the spotted man standing by seemed to hone in on what minuscular cues there was. He hovered over her, like a father doting his child, seemingly relieved. I mused quietly and held the umbrella of sand above them.

The two seemed to communicate in their own way, her tri colored gaze shifted to me, focusing with an almost amusing fixation. Then they drifted back to him, sparkling as if she’d just found a shiny new toy. When the fallen king chuckled softly, I unintentionally started, left to gaze back and forth between the two with a quizzed expression. I was introduced, honeyed pools fell upon the lass, “Lady Sielu,” crown dipped toward chest in a gentle tuck, the sand above them shivered—blowing fine golden dust around the sides of the trio as the breeze picked up. When gaze rose I met Mauja with a small grin of bemusement.
Our colours come alive when I collide with you
with you, with you
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
sauveur - by Mauja - 06-02-2014, 04:38 AM
RE: sauveur - by Sielu - 06-02-2014, 09:32 AM
RE: sauveur - by Illynx - 06-03-2014, 06:05 AM
RE: sauveur - by Azarel - 06-03-2014, 06:29 AM
RE: sauveur - by Mauja - 06-03-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: sauveur - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: sauveur - by Illynx - 06-05-2014, 08:25 AM
RE: sauveur - by Kiara - 06-05-2014, 11:44 PM