the Rift

[OPEN] Counting the Stars

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Though still brimming with energy on the starlit night, Alysanne calmed in the presence of a familiar face - the promise of catching up and a conversation providing a similar high to the one she had been chasing with the waves and pounding of her hooves.

Relief was obvious in her voice and expression when her fears proved unfounded - both dear Voodoo and sweet Ouija were well! It was fantastic news. “Oh thank goodness! I am so glad to hear you’re doing well, if a bit tired.” It was the middle of the night, after all! Her own companion had been asleep as well but he was still so young, the idea of leaving him behind tugged at her heart too much to even consider. Though she did not think it was lack of love that influenced Voodoo to not disturb the sleeping fox - quite the opposite, really.

“What brings you out here tonight? I was just stretching my legs - sleep seems to be avoiding me and I thought a bit of a run might help.” The itch to stretch them further had not quite left, though it was easily put aside in the favour of company - at least while he was willing to tolerate her present. She rather hoped she had not interrupted anything - perhaps a deep thought or two that was sinking back into the ocean.

It was at this point that Hemlock dislodged himself from his hiding spot and flew up to perch on Alysanne’s head where his keen owl eyes locked on Voodoo with what would be an intimidating glare if it were not coming from a fledgling owl that was just shy of half a foot in length. The movement reminded her that he hadn’t been around the last time they chatted, how silly of her to forget! “Oh! And guess what I found not long after we all returned to the surface. Just over there, actually!” It was a shame that Ouija wasn’t here to meet Hemlock, but surely they would get another chance. He had seemed to take so readily to Imogen, she imagined the same would be said of Voodoo’s bright-eyed pup. “His name’s Hemlock.”

@[Voodoo]
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-02-2014, 01:08 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-02-2014, 07:55 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-02-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-04-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-05-2014, 12:03 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-08-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 06-16-2014, 04:45 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 06-22-2014, 12:55 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Voodoo - 07-21-2014, 06:03 PM
RE: Counting the Stars - by Alysanne - 08-11-2014, 08:10 PM