the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Watching the painted mare closely for a moment or two she was finally able to satisfy her mind that she was not here to cause trouble. Following her lead the grey lowered her own head to let her lips tug up a few more of the tasty stalks. She would need as much nutrition as she could get for awhile so that she could get her strength back and continue to produce enough milk for her hungry colts. Turning her head in their direction she listened for either of them stirring but heard only the beating of her own heart. It was easier when the two of them were asleep to be honest considering she really was not sure what she could do with them given their young age. Her normal habits of wandering the lands aimlessly would have to be forgotten, she couldn't risk anything happening to either of them. It was a sad thought and something that she would miss greatly but she had other responsibilities to think about now, not just things that she enjoyed.

" Same to you, Cheveyo. I apologize about my overreaction when you first came over, I'm still trying to adjust to things." She commented calmly with a apologetic smile. Adjusting to everything was what she had always had problems with, motherhood was no different only a lot of strange emotions and feelings seemed to randomly pop up. Casually she took a few steps forwards so that there was not this huge awkward amount of space between them. Her reaction was likely the cause of it all to begin with so she needed to try and show Cheveyo that she was not going to bite her head off.

" Have you been with the Edge for long?" She asked raising her gaze to try and catch the painted mares. She couldn't help but admire the lovely colour of her eyes, they were very unique. She had thought of commenting on them but she didn't want to make things all awkward. Her footsteps brought her in a small circle as she raised her head to glance over at her babies who she could now see a short distance from where she now stood still sleeping peacefully.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: Much better ^^ TY <3 ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Brisa - 06-04-2014, 06:51 PM