the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

Cheveyo
I went down, down, down as the flames went higher

Things seemed to calm down significantly now that the dappled mare had grown closer and her skull was lowered to the ground as if she never had time to eat anymore. Another reason why having children was the furthest thing from my "to-do" list for the time being, I was only seven years old, no point in slowing down now. Maybe when I hit ten I would look into finding someone worthy of having children with, a strong stallion who had proven himself in the battle field and was also ready to have children. But that was a few years from now and nothing I was going to worry about just yet.
Chestnut harks swiveled easily on top of my two toned skull as the buzzing of insects joined the sound of the mare's jaw grinding together as she tore up blades of grass from the soil, most would find the constant noise annoying and it would likely give them headaches, but I found comfort in the buzzing of the insects. It was nice to know that we weren't the only things thriving in these lands, a gentle reminder of the bigger picture I suppose.
The dappled, Brisa, nodded as I spoke of the wraiths as if many had done the same I had when we were set free from the caverns like chickens from a coop. Crawling over one another in order to get back into the sunlight that we all had been craving so much. "I have been with the Edge for awhile now, well since I came to this land." My orchid pools flickered over in her direction as I allowed the words to settle on my eardrums before my kissers began to part. "I was--" my words were cut short by the sudden noise of little hooves coming in our direction, I normally would have continued speaking, but the fact that there was more than one set of hooves completely threw me off kilter. As soon as the children came into view, they were gone, hiding on the side of their mother that I couldn't see until their little faces appeared beneath her.
A soft smile spread across my rosy kissers in amusement that the two thought they were invisible because they were hiding behind their momma, oh how I missed the innocence of being a child. The imagination, the naiveness, it was all so beautiful. Like living in a dream that came to a screeching halt too quickly. "These two are Aeolus and Levex." My orchids pulled away from the two young ones for a moment to look meet the sky blue gaze of their mother, "They are beautiful!" My voice was soft and genuine as I smiled at the mare, her twins truly were stunning, but something about them reminded me of someone that I couldn't quite put my hoof on.
Lowering my head a bit I turned so I was able to look at the foals beneath her, offering them a gentle smile in efforts to have them stop hiding beneath their mother. It would likely not work, as I was the strange mare with colorful markings painted across my body, but it was worth the shot. "I'm sure the father is very proud!" As I spoke I lowered my skull to the grass again, ivories breaking through another couple blades before lifting back to my natural setting.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[Brisa]
Words;; 569
OOC;; <3

Image Credits

-

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Cheveyo - 06-06-2014, 08:37 AM