the Rift

[PRIVATE] You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Watching her boys for a couple more seconds to ease her worry she sighed softly before turning back to the painted femme before her. The look upon her face said more than her followed words, there was something there that was being left out. Not wanting to pry she opted to leave it alone not wanting to poke around in someone else's life. "I knew Note quite well once. I'm surprised he would leave his children." Knew him quite well? Was there yet more to be discovered that she did not know about the stallion that had knocked her up and left? Of course there was! There was always things left to pick at the nerve endings he had left in tatters to ensure they remained frayed and broken.

" I don't know too much about him it seems. Our one night together was clearly a mistake that I was stupid enough to fall for." She commented softly with a defeated sigh. If this mare's experience with Note was anything in relation to hers she was lucky to have gotten away scotch free. Leave it to herself being the broken disaster she was to be the one to pay the consequences of her actions. There had never been a hope in hell before that she could have gotten pregnant with all the incessant brutality but the one time she had let her guard down the unexpected happened.

" I doubt he even knows about either of them considering he hightailed it out of here pretty soon afterwards. This wasn't supposed to happen, not like this." Shaking her head to clear away the pained thoughts she distracted herself by turning to look for Aeolus and Levex to ensure they were still safe. "I'm sorry, you don't want to hear about all this." She commented with a forced chuckle feeling like an idiot for letting herself ramble on. " I should probably let you carry on with what you were doing, perhaps we can talk again sometime."

Brisa talks
Aeolus talks
Levex talks

•• TAGS: @[Cheveyo] •• NOTES: No worries, I have been swamped with things lately hence my own late reply. ••

Table and Image by Moonstone Designs
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: You Never Know How The Story Goes [Chev] - by Brisa - 08-01-2014, 10:35 PM