the Rift

[PRIVATE] losing my faith [Mauja]

Antiope Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

But as if my wishes had been heard by the Power above, I wasn't alone anymore. Sounds of hooves not very far from me made me look up, gazing over the meadow through my strange orbs. A unicorn. A white, black-spotted unicorn. Well... It was better than nothing. Better a unicorn stallion than an adult winged mare - right? Slaves was nothing to be afraid of, because they would die if they tried to hurt anyone than the ones they had been trained to kill. I noticed him looking at me, his blue eyes piercing the dark of night, yet I couldn't tell what he was thinking which normally was my "special ability". Had he too escaped from home? Was he alone, like me? Normally, I wouldn't try to approach stallions without a guard next to me, but I was curious. Years and years after not being allowed to explore, it had developed within me and I just couldn't stop myself.

In a matter of seconds, I was up on my hooves and shook off the remaining straws of grass that had gotten stuck on my coat before I started to walk towards the male. What was I going to say? "Chairetó, doúlos." My sweet voice was just loud enough to hear, yet it sounded like a whisper. I cleared my throat and smiled nervously, trying to figure out what he was thinking. I suddenly realized that he looked like one of the slaves that had been in Mother's castle, except that one had been decorated with brown spots - not black. And his horn had been yellow, not blueish white. Could this male be from Elysia as well? Maybe a relative to Mother's slave? But in that case, where on Earth was his owner? "Where your idioktítis?" Oh goodness, my english was not exactly getting better. "To onomá... Uhm, sorry. Name Antiope. Poios eí... You? Name?" I looked away and felt the blood rush to my face. I should've gone to all of those english lessons in my younger years. Why hadn't I cared more back then? My lack of ability to speak this land's language was embarrassing and it made me look uneducated, which I was certainly not.

"Lypámai, óchi kaló with english. Not mitrikís glóssas." I looked like an idiot trying to speak this language, but it was difficult. Maybe this man could help me learn it?

"Talking."
tags // @[Mauja]
wordcount // 398
ooc // Chairetó, doúlos = Hello, slave.
Idioktítis = Owner
To onomá... = My name...
Poios eí(sai)? = Who are you?
Lypámai, óchi kaló = I am sorry, not good (with english)
Mitrikís glóssas = Mother language
background by asphyxiate-stock.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-03-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-05-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-05-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 10:08 AM