[PRIVATE] losing my faith [Mauja]
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

i am the vanguard of your destruction
[ wrapping this up due to Ina's suspension. ]

Power. It was what this tasted like, the crackle of cold and blue through his veins—seeing her face wither beneath the onslaught of his gaze. He'd forgotten what it felt like, the ice lining his skin like a shield, to watch them diminish as they felt the chill of his contempt and disregard. Why did they long for his approval so, that they were drawn to him like moths to flame—didn't they know they'd get burned? That he didn't care about their pathetic existence? They opened himself to his disdain, and swallowed it with the nectar of their own hope, too naive to realize it was poison.

"Not good english, not my language." Pathetic, how proud she was at having strung a few words together into a coherent sentence. It made his native tongue bubble up in his mind, sifting between words, wanting to shake her off by pronouncing her an idiot in his frosty language, but for the moment, staring at her in icy-edged silence sufficed. Perhaps, sooner or later she would realize the meaning of his heavy gaze was leave me the fuck alone. How blind was she if she didn't see that he wasn't the least interested in where she came from, what she spoke, or whatever troubled her poor sodden heart? He didn't care whether she was the daughter of queens or the spawn of a demon and a snake.

Foreign royalty held no meaning here. Past sins were eradicated and forgotten; brilliance and glory tarnished.

Helovia wiped you clean.

She asked again for his name, rather valiantly trying to defy the blizzard of his presence and the smoky white air leaking out with every breath; it was tempting to send her running with a few spikes to keep her going. The corner of his mouth gave a humorless twitch.

Then, without a word, but with a lingering, piercing stare, Mauja turned on his heel and left, striding away into the darkness.
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-03-2014, 05:01 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-05-2014, 08:06 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-05-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Antiope - 06-05-2014, 09:47 AM
RE: losing my faith [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 10:08 AM