the Rift

[OPEN] You are not the Sun.

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
oceans arise, washing over me; cold company, dark shades of harmony.
chasing the lies that no one believes...
The sky asks him what he is doing.

Raising his head quite suddenly and with eyes bright with wonder, he is met with the visage of a figure that mimics the white dappled blue above them as if her entire figure is a mirror, and he must blink twice before he understands that it is not truly the sky asking him these questions but a woman, carrying her weight on dark tipped wings. She lands quietly on the sand and he spends perhaps too long staring at her before remembering she’d asked him a question, the query still lingering on the lines of her face.

"Picking up shells," he says, dumbly unaware of the fact that she means the question more fully towards the sticks strapped to him that, if he though about it, really would make him look like a really strange pegasus from above. He doesn’t think about those types of things, though, too simple to dream of being anyone other than himself, but he at least advancing enough to know that simply the obvious is not enough of an answer to such a question, and so he elaborates…

"I am, er… well its sort of complicated."

…or tries to. Her wings make him nervous and he hadn’t really expected company this late in the afternoon when most of the day had been spent alone. Not to mention he doesn’t know her from any memories he can recall and she doesn’t smell like the Edge, and so she obviously has no idea who he is or why in the world he’d be out here picking up random artifacts of nature.

"I am a glass maker from World’s Edge," he begins, mouth furrowed into a line that displays both the racing of his heart and the thudding of his brain as it mocks him for his dumb tongue, "I guess I’m supposed to teach others how to make things like I do. I need the shells to hold sap in for a lesson on how to make this stuff." He reaches over his shoulder and grabs hold of the rope lightly with his teeth, wiggling it slightly and frowning as the end frays even more right before his eyes.

Teach them. Yeah right… he can’t even make it properly. But he doesn’t suppose it would be any easier trying to teach someone how to channel the Moon’s magic when they didn’t have it, and it was a much more viable skill than crushing rocks (which had been his first and probably worst idea after he’d learned he was expected to be a teacher as Kahlua had been to him).

"Or did you mean the wood?" he asks, suddenly turning his eyes back to her as the realization finally hits him that she may have meant none of the things he’d just explained, brows high with embarrassment.

[ OOC: lmfao apparently Cirrus has blown Dragomir's mind. ]
@[Cirrus]
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 06-03-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 06-11-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 06-16-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 06-29-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 07-10-2014, 03:07 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 07-18-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 08-11-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 08-13-2014, 09:12 AM