the Rift

[OPEN] You are not the Sun.

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie

D R A G O M I R
oceans arise, washing over me; cold company, dark shades of harmony.
chasing the lies that no one believes...
He’s glad to find that she’s still smiling and not offended that he has just rattled on and on about rope and trinkets, and their shared laughter is pleasant and uplifting to the awkward male who expects most to reject him. It’s an odd part of him, truly, for few have shunned his presence but for those he’d lost his temper on, and even those encounters had left him feeling guilty in more ways than one.

She adds her insight to the onslaught that had spewed from his mouth which broadens his grin and sends a hidden pang through him that he still hasn’t bonded with a dragon of his own, but he does know plenty of the bonded dragons in the Edge through his relationships with their masters. It is a good theory, one that could prove useful when he sets to working on his more fine strands of rope for the making of jewelry twine. He almost chuckles at the amusing rush of wonder that sweeps the strange mare’s face at her own words, humored by the fact that he had driven her mind to create thoughts she didn’t know she could have.

It felt good to see his own passion spreading out into someone he’d just met, and he nods vigorously in agreement that her idea is a good one. "I hadn’t ever thought of that, but it would make it a lot easier," he chuckles in good humor of himself, always thinking but never thinking of it all, his thoughts slipping back to Semira and her mention of making musical instruments – another idea that had come from a woman that was surely useful, "my other methods have thus far failed." He frowns and his eyes wander upwards to the skies for a moment before he hums a low sound in his throat and returns his eyes back to the winged stranger with his smile back in place.

"I’m Dragomir, by the way," his white streaked tail snaps at his sides to ward away the audacious insects that try to bite at his flesh.
@[Cirrus]
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3

Messages In This Thread
You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 06-03-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 10:15 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 06-11-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 06-16-2014, 03:46 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 06-29-2014, 12:49 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 07-10-2014, 03:07 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 07-18-2014, 11:48 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 07-25-2014, 11:07 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 07-30-2014, 01:17 PM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Cirrus - 08-11-2014, 07:21 AM
RE: You are not the Sun. - by Dragomir - 08-13-2014, 09:12 AM