Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

My senses felt overwhelmed, brought to the max. I could hear his rugged breathing. It seemed I had the same effect on him, as he did on me. Maybe. I sure hoped so. Because he was driving me wild. Everything felt like a haze, a wonderful, happy haze. Like a drug had been infused into my brain.

I could feel his muzzle running down my neck, little nips sending bolts of electricity to my brain and to my lower back. AS I nipped him his one word made me shiver. "Cheeky," he said. His voice was husky and so so so hot. His nips made my body feel like it was on fire. I returned the favor with vigor, moving my way slowly down his withers, down his back. I turn my head, looking back at him. I swish my tail, flirtatiously. I watch him, I want to do more now, and I really hope he does to. Because I'm burning with want for him. I cock my head slightly, and words come out in some odd sultry voice, that I don't even recognize as my own. "Liam. I think I want to play."

He seems experienced enough to know what that meant. If he didn't he was a fool. I reach my muzzle to his shoulder, and I touch it, nipping again, then moving my soft muzzle over the bitten spot. I breath on him, my hot breath coming in short bursts, almost in anticipation. It was so odd, these hormones coursing through me, they completely changed me. I almost liked this new me. Except for the fact that I was completely throwing myself at this sexy spotted stranger, who I had only known for what? Fifteen, maybe Twenty minuets? But I didn't care that I had known him for such a short period. I wanted to go further, and I sure as hell hoped he would leave me here standing with my burning desire. Because if he did, I would be left with only one thing to fix it, and that was killing bunnies. And I do not guarantee that would work this time. So, Liam, please don't leave me hanging. I will be thoroughly pissed off. I'm not as much fun when I want to spill your guts.

My eyes do not betray me though, and I continue to rub gently on his shoulder, and to swish my tail like I think I should. I think he gets the hint, however. At least I hope he does. Because I am hoping for a wild evening of fun.

@[Mauja]

OOC: xD Sia is a ho too, apparently. I do not know where that came from. Like. Seriously. I had to re-write this like three times until she was happy.

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-03-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-04-2014, 05:53 AM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-05-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-07-2014, 04:07 AM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-10-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-16-2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Eyes On Fire [Mauja] - by Sialia - 06-16-2014, 06:47 PM