the Rift

[OPEN] Just Know That I'm Already Home

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Valiance was flying around, getting accustomed to his wings completely. Spanning the sky, doing barrels, diving close to the ground and then suddenly opening his wings and floating to a landing in swift movements. Resplendence merely stood there, near her garden, shaking her head at the young dragon.

Alas, it was Valiance who spun off closer to the borders and has Resplendence chasing after him in his attempts from allowing her mind to run relentlessly onward. She picks up her feet, jetting forward, though really only half present in the situation. Her mind was stuck on the memories of those who were no longer here. For example, Mirage. The sweet mare who had said Res was worthy of being the Qian - that she was the definition of a Qian member. It tore her apart that she was no longer present.

There were no tears, not yet. But, that didn't mean she was perfectly fine. A broken mind is inching in closer to the gathering at the border and it is recognition which brightens her eyes with tears of joy. She doesn't even listen to the words that are sliding from his mouth, no. She can't listen to it. Her mind won't allow her to take it in. She is so set on this horse being Destrier. Panic takes over officially, as if she is seeing an allusion, and from her place, about fifty paces back, she rockets forward. "Destrier!" she calls, voice cracking from the emotions and tears that dare to attempt to choke her. "You're alive! You're alive!" A short sniffle, and she pulls up beside him, cautiously stretching her maw out in greeting, to brush against his hide should he allow it. - still forever too afraid to touch others without their complete consent. "I... I th-thought you were dead..." She squeezes her eyes shut as Valiance lands upon her withers and chirps in disdain with her overly emotional state. "I'm so glad you're okay. You are okay right? Right?"

Concern slowly begins to lace her voice. It was this concern, in fact, that had her (for the most part) ignoring the others around. He had to be okay. If he wasn't. If someone had ruined him! She needed him to be okay, for her sanity. Her family was broken in half - she would heal what she could. But, she didn't know how much of an injured soul she could actually put back together...

Image by Mockingale
Table by Moonstone Designs
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Destrier - 06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Luken - 06-06-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Destrier - 06-08-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Resplendence - 06-08-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Dragomir - 06-10-2014, 09:41 AM