the Rift

[OPEN] Just Know That I'm Already Home

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Happy tears were falling for once. Her family was returning. They were finally returning to her so that everything could be right again. As she reaches for him, craving his touch to prove to herself that he really is there he bumps his maw to hers and the tears fall a little bit harder. She couldn't believe it. She just, she couldn’t believe that he was back.

Then, as the apology slips from his lips Res can only shake her head. "No. No. It is I who should be apologizing for crying like this - I just can't believe it's…. Real…" she whispers before he says that he is going to make it all right, and says he only has a few scratches. He asks if she has anything to close them up faster and she can only shake her head. "No salves to put on it, just some shadows," she mused, tilting her head to the side before she began to prod around the different arches and dips of his frame, feeling each muscle to see what his reaction would be to the pressure.

And, when content, while Dragomir explained the situation with Mirage and Lace being gone, she took a step back. Officially convinced that Destrier was present and with injuries she felt the comforting pull of the moon as the wind began to slide in. First it was just the wind, then it was the darkness forming on the wind until shadows were wrapping around each of his wounded areas in order to suck out the possibilities of infections and stitch up his wounds. And, should he have any sore or pulled muscles, the shadows also loosened them, acting much like a massage all along his body. Then, to finish it all, she allowed some of her energy to flow from her (just a little bit, not enough to make her pass out should she need it to also aid in healing Luken) and into Destrier to revive him after his long journey.

Carefully, she turned to Luken, offering her maw in welcome as well. "Luken, are you injured as well?" she questioned, allowing her head to tilt to the side in her inquiry.

Everyone must be whole again. She needed her family whole.

Thanks for skipping me, Bunnie :P
@[Luken] - since we're kinda... outta order now XD
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Destrier - 06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Luken - 06-06-2014, 06:07 PM