[OPEN] Just Know That I'm Already Home

Luken Posts: 27
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.0 :: Three Years [Tallsun Born] HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
If I Shout and Can't Be Heard,
I Want to be Destroyed at Your Hands</style>

While I Can Still be Called "Me"

The moment that Resplendence moved closer to heal Destrier's wounds, I pressed my lips against my father's shoulder in a gentle, loving action, wanting to tell him with physicalities instead of words that I would not be far. I wanted him to know, deep down, that I was done being a poor son and done abandoning him... No more. I would stay here, by his side, until he knew that I wouldn't be leaving again. Large hooves shifted and moved my large frame away from the ebonite body of my father, and I was content to watch as Resplendence came forward and began to probe and palpate my Pa's sides, assessing the damage that the humans had done in the way that only a trained medic could.

The magic that seemed to dance through the sky and help mend Destrier's wounds and agonies reminded me of my own quest that I needed to get underway, but I kept quiet, even though it was hard to ignore the painful marking that marred my right shoulder. It was my burden to carry, however, and I carried it with pride. Not many a soul could obtain a chance to carry the magic of the mighty Sun.

As Resplendence turned her dainty head in my direction, I swallowed, allowing a gentle, yet thankful smile to cross my lips. My mind drifted off to a time, seasons ago, when we had all ventured to the Marsh in search for dragon bones, and how I had thought that the mare was the most lovely of creatures... Well, needless to say that opinion still held itself in my mind, especially now that she had become our Moon Doctor. She was a gentle thing, and honestly I couldn't think of anything else that would fit Resplendence better than being a Doctor.

"No, Ma'am," I said in response with a gentle tone, but gratefully I took a step towards her and brushed my muzzle against her own in a brief display of affection, "No, I'm alright. Thank you, though." With that, I moved away from the rabicano dun, chocolate eyes focusing once more on the impressive stature of my father. "Pa? How are you feeling now? Did Miss Resplendence's magic help?"

Because damnit, I hoped it did, and although I was a forgiving creature at heart, I couldn't help the rage that bubbled in my painted breast at the thought of the humans that dared harm my Pa.

Messages In This Thread
Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Destrier - 06-03-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Dragomir - 06-04-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Luken - 06-06-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Destrier - 06-08-2014, 05:34 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Dragomir - 06-10-2014, 09:41 AM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Luken - 06-11-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Destrier - 06-21-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Dragomir - 06-29-2014, 02:25 PM
RE: Just Know That I'm Already Home - by Luken - 07-01-2014, 11:48 AM