the Rift

[WANTED] Catch that Rat!

Confutatis the World Eater Posts: 179
Hidden Account atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.2hh :: 9 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mongrel :: Common Kitsune :: Dark Illusions wanda
CATCH THAT RAT!
I don't know about you, but I am certainly sick and tired of seeing her ugly face hanging around! All she does is make trouble for us all -- snort and sneer and hurt god-damned children. Don't YOU think it's about time we did something? So do I! I propose a manhunt -- and we can chase her through the trees of the wild until we bring her down.

What: A manhunt for Confutatis
When: End of the month, definitely after Kaj-and-Confutatis challenge.
Why: To enslave and capture Confutatis for an undefined period of time, to make her pay for her crimes.
Who: Presumably Confutatis and anyone who has a legitimate reason to be there (*cough*Illynxandaurorabasin*cough*)
How: Depending on who wants in, I'll figure out a how, but for now this is sort of up to discussion.

What will happen is that there will be one thread for capturing Confutatis. It will be set up through consensus how everyone reaches there -- presumably, a hunting party found her.

The thread will work where there is a round of 120 hours, or five days. Every person will have a time to post during this round. Those who do not are considered left behind.

For the sake of plots, there will be at least two, possibly a minimum of three rounds. On the last round, a die will be rolled based on the escape system (if an admin could do this, that would be wonderful, but if not I'll look for an unbiased person who might be able to do this.) If she escapes, then she leaves the thread; and I set up a thread in an undisclosed location where you have to find her! It will be unique in that you will get a choice, again through NPC. The party can choose to split up, or go together in one direction. With the aid of someone not participating, I will disclose the location before asking people their choices! This way you guys know I just didn't choose somewhere once everyone picked a certain way.

It will be in one of the territories nearby -- i.e. if she's in the Secret Grove, it might be in the Endless Blue or Thistle Meadow. There may or may not be a clue!

Threads may be created twice more [after the original thread] before she has officially escapes but if there is a lot of participants, it is far more likely she will get caught in the first round.

Anyways, I thought this could be a fun and new way to bring some hunting-ish stuff into Helovia 8D Especially since Confutatis definitely needs to pay for the stuff she's done~

Participants:
- Illynx
- Ktulu
- Agrona
- Ciceron
- Delinne
- Lakota
- Mauja [?]

Join the Regime.

Africa the Starry-Eyed Posts: 727
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 :: 6 (Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Silas :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Riven
This sounds terrific!

Adelis Posts: 33
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3 hh :: Seven
Nevada
*Flails* Agrona would be all about this since she just about killed Seele! This is such a good idea, :o :D
"I DISMEMBERED A MILLION FLOWER PETALS
AND YOU STILL DIDN'T LOVE ME."
- J.F.P.

Please tag me in all replies, ♥ 

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Im sure Ciceron would love to join in XD
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Sevin the Sucky, I mean are you a # or vacuum? Posts: 161
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'5" :: 25
Sevin
I can roll dice / be your unbiased confidant since none of my characters have any particularly good reasons to be chasing Confutatis around :D

Déodat Posts: 174
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hands :: 12 HP: 67.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Odette :: White German Shepherd :: None Minx
Sign Dèo up!
[Image: QV8O7HU.gif]
Cut from the cloth, of a flag that
Bears the name of "Battle Born"
con by aihnna@dA

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Delinne is in!
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Dragomir Posts: 275
World's Edge Glazier atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17" :: 7 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Bunnie
Count Illynx in with a crew of her bros. >D
Wishlist | Table Tracker  

Any violence/magic is allowed to be used upon Dragomir at anytime, permitting it doesn't kill or seriously maim him without my permission <3
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Unless Mau catches wind of it (and decides it's worth his time xD) I can also volunteer as the unbiased person, in case Sevin's menagerie decides they want it. C:
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit
Lakota wants in!

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
ktu wants in