the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
You know, a lot has been going on these days, and I find it quite exhausting. Talk about gathering for the Asylum - my family outside the herd - and the Hidden Falls - the herd itself. I sigh and hang my head toward the ground, watching ants crawl through the grass toward an anthill. I cock my head - don't ants usually crawl over dirt rather than grass? These must be peculiar ants then. I put my head a little closer and blow out through my nostrils, and can't help my naughty giggle as it blows some ants off course. What is unknown to me is that ants have a very good mechanism that allows them to find their way back to their hill. It's not perfect, but it's better than any mechanism I have.

My ears twitch back as I hear something or someone approach me from behind. I listen carefully, not moving. I'm not too concerned about my safety in the Falls (should I be?), instead of using my eyes to see, I use my ears to hear. It's heavier than a deer, and more than a normal horse, I should think. A pegasus maybe? Perhaps the wings would add extra weight. But birds have hollow bones so they don't weight much so do the bones in pegasus wings weigh much because they are hollow, or are they solid? I've completely distracted myself from his approach. Time to readjust my brain and face the arrival. I raise my head and look behind me. OH! It's my King. I quickly stand up straight and turn around, bowing my head to him with proper respect. When I raise my head again, joy is in my eyes.

My King! How are you this beautiful Tallsun day?

Tag: @[Midas]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM