the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The dappled lass was standing by and by, as if placed in my path by some predetermining fate. I could have pranced forward and kissed the soft spot between those quivering nostrils out of simply thankfulness that it wouldn’t take an act of god and countless days searching aimlessly to complete this mission. Instead, I choose to express gratitude to lady luck with a more practical reaction and replied by dipping crown in an equal bend that Cashmere had so graciously honored me with. Our heads rise only half a moment later, and our eyes lock, my lovely friend makes the first move by opening her jaws.

“Tis a fair day, Cashmere,” she’d called me king, and though I’d been cursed with far more demeaning names, “Please, call me Midas.”Kri hadn’t taken a liking to titles and I’d been raised under those traditions, “I am no King.” Steward was a better word, perhaps even representative, but not King. Earth God was their monarch, he wore the crown of thorns and roses that dared not prick strand of fur out of place. I was merely a moral man.

Those fancy descriptions were for the enemies of this land, but never for kin—not my sisters and brothers, (however crazy they might be.) “I’ve come to ask a favor, would ye palaver with me?” The idea that she would refuse did cross my mind, however, I squashed the notion and decided to just plow onward. Worst case scenario, I’d be taking that long walk after all.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM