the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Cashmere offers her aid and I sigh an apprehensive breath that my conscious self didn’t realize I’d been holding. My smile is placid and luring, falling from its businesslike glaze that life normally demands stand at the stern, “Earth has given me a task,” there was little to explain and so I kept my words short. The threads of magic come forward, shifting through the plates of soil and calling forth sand to pool beneath feet. The tendrils turn to gold and shift along my ankles toward flanks and behind to pull the golden sphere from feathers.

“Could ye cover this in his magic? In thee’s craft?” We all relied upon Earth to use this power, any element that was harnessed from the rocks below to the water above—we borrowed his talents, and I’d never become more aware of how reliant mortal men and women had become to our patrons in these past few years.

From the time when darkness fell and disease chased us from home—we relied on power to be the cure. My ball glides over crown and gently falls toward earth, balancing on threads of aureate a few inches from the ground. It hovers in anticipation and my gaze softens, “I would be most grateful,” the velvet soft murmur would seem as delicate as the wings of a butterfly brushing against her cheek.
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM