the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
The Earth is giving tasks to us all, it would seem. Midas tells me so and tells me the short of his quest. Within just a moment, he presents a sphere to me, and let's it hover - through some magic that I do not understand - just in front of me over the ground. I am to cover it in 'my craft'. Well, I would like to be able to maneuver glass - but that only really works with water, and I do not have that magic yet. Instead, it is my herd crafting magic that I am bidden to use. Stone. I've never moved stone to cover an object, and I'm not sure how it will work. But that doesn't mean I won't try. "I think I can help with that." I speak with another smile. -Do you ever NOT smile, ho-bag? - My smile falters slightly, but I bow my head to cover the slip. I touch the tip of my horn to the sphere, and it bobs in the air slightly with the light pressure that I've applied. I close my eyes and focus my concentration on stone emanating from my horn to slowly cover the sphere. It crackles like breaking rock as it emerges and covers the sphere at a speed slightly faster than molasses. After a couple minutes, the process is complete, and I wonder if the magic keeping the sphere airborne requires greater concentration and force due to the increased weight. I raise my head up, my eyes showing my increased confidence and comfort with my craft. "Careful now - it'll be heavier." I look to the King's face, eager to see if he approves of my job, and if I have pleased him.

@[Midas]

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM