the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Her smile it met with another one of my own, genuine to its core. Thank ye. I was pleased by her eagerness to aid my personal venture, a thing that I’d seen quickly repaid should a time arise when this fair dappled lass needed assistance. Gaze lowers, watching as she touches the golden sphere ever so gently, as carefully as if plucking a bead of dew from a leaf. An almost youthful fascination draws back the cover of my formal mask—it was a wonderful and nearly always beautiful thing to see power come alive through the vessel of another creature.

She moves stone from the soil, collecting it in the same manner that I often gathered sand. The layers of granite fold upon itself and the addition of weight is felt immediately. More woven threads of auric gather beneath the floating object, caressing the burden as gently as a mother strokes her babe. Cashmere cautions about the extra bulk and I glance up from her work, “Aye, I’ll mind it.” The finished project is crude to look at, but no less lovely to my eyes than the most pristine gem. This completion sets a large load from shoulders and releases pressure enough for me to find a moment of elation.

Gratitude is detectable in each vocal, “Thank ye,” carefully I lift the spherical boulder and gently return it back into the fold of feathers that lay along my nape, “Please don’t hesitate to ask should ye have a need that I could fill.” Slowly I reach out, slipping muzzle toward her velvet snout, “I am in your debt.”
Image Credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM