the Rift

[PRIVATE] Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED)

Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
I look up at him, gauging his response. His eyes are warm and full of life, and the laugh that he gives is genuine and youthful. I can only imagine that he's had many laughs like that in his life - but I've never heard one of them until now. Perhaps that is something that will change. I am glad that I have brought him this moment of elation. For what purpose (beyond a quest from the Earth God) my stone serves I'm not really sure, but I'm sure Midas will tell me in time. For now, I just do as I'm asked, and that is enough for me. He thanks me, and I nod politely, but not coldly, in return. "Of course. It's a pleasure to be of assistance." He offers his assistance in return. I take a moment in silence to think if there is in fact anything he could help with. There is nothing that really comes to mind, except for the prison cells, but he is already helping with those. I let my tail swish back and forth mindlessly and jingle my earring. He reaches his nose out to mine and I touch his. I feel a warmth spread through me, and a blush spreads over my cheeks and breast. Oh, I'm so easily flattered it seems. Am I developing a girlish crush that I'm not even aware of? Hopefully not, because that seems so foolish - I should not develop a crush on my world-weary king. But then, some impulses are not so easily controlled.

I keep these silly, girlish thoughts to myself, not wanting to burden him with them. I banish them from my mind - I don't want to be burdened with them either. The Voice cackles in my mind, but says nothing. Something tells me she may be planning a nasty trick for me. Finally, I answer Midas's query. "I can't think of anything at the moment, but I shall let you know if need arises." The smile has faded from my face as I am lost in thought, but my friendly demeanor remains intact. Lost in thought.. I feel myself swallowed up by feelings I cannot explain. It is time to go. "Good luck with your quest, Midas. I shall take my leave, with your permission." I bow my head to him, and offer a parting smile that conveys the warmth I feel toward him, then turn to go, not waiting to receive the permission I have asked for.

how I walk
"how I talk"
how I think
-how She talks to me-

Table by Lauren || IMAGE CREDITS
[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Candy mountain (Cashmere) (CLOSED) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 08:29 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-03-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-06-2014, 10:05 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-12-2014, 12:09 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 07:18 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-13-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Cashmere - 06-17-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Candy mountain (Cashmere) - by Midas - 06-18-2014, 09:36 PM