the Rift

[PRIVATE] Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked)

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

She listened in a thoughtful silence as Midas explained his absence and his given duties and his new family, wondering all the while if he wasn't bitter about the God's use of him. He had given his life, his efforts, his time to the Dragon's Throat, only to have to start over again in the Hidden Falls. The dove had only visited the Windtossed Foothills a handful of times, but she remembered the rolling hills giving way to snow-capped peaks. It was hard to reconcile that image with the picture that their former Sultan now painted, a landscape of waterfalls and craggy rocks, of a hidden gem protected by nature. It made her feel particularly exposed in their desert oasis.

Mention of the Basin made her lips twist in a rather unpleasant way, for she remembered her horror after their invasion. She had not fought then, having been away with her daughter Skysong - but she could still taste the fear as she searched for Note, or for any familiar face, hoping that none of them would be among the dead. She still harbored the guilt of not being there to help. If her guess was correct, neither she nor Africa had any intention of allying the Dragon's Throat with the Aurora Basin - especially when the Starry-Eyed had all the more reason to hate the northern unicorns.

The one thing that the trio shared was strong, heartfelt belief and dedication to their chosen gods. Africa, she knew, held the Sun in high regard; Midas, the Earth. As for the angel, she had once sought a magic that the Sun God granted her, and He had chosen her for His Forger, an honor beyond words. Her second magic fell within the realm of the God of the Earth, but she had stumbled upon it almost by accident. Reverent thought she was of all the gods, it was still the Sun who held her soul - and if He called to her, she knew that she would answer, just as Midas had to the Earth. "You have been through a great deal, Midas. I believe I speak for the both of us when I say that we do not begrudge you the decision to follow the Earth God's command." She offered a smile, hoping to alleviate some of the tension of the encounter.

The alliance offer hung in the air between them, unsure and unyielding in its presence. She was loathe to speak out, feeling the need to discuss the matter more privately with Africa before giving her opinion. What were they supposed to do? Excuse themselves to whisper and debate, leaving Midas standing awkwardly in the background? It didn't seem right - and it certainly didn't seem like the proper way to treat their former Sult- the Hidden Falls Czar. The mental correction was foreign and strange, though she knew that she would need to get used to it. "Why don't you come to the oasis?" she suggested suddenly, almost desperately. "You should rest in the shade before you try and travel back to the Hidden Falls, and Africa and I can take a moment to discuss what you've told us."

Please, gods, lend me grace.

"talk talk talk"
@[name]

[OOC | So sorry for the wait

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Midas - 06-03-2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Africa - 06-04-2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Midas - 06-12-2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Africa - 06-12-2014, 08:17 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Sohalia - 06-13-2014, 03:23 AM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Midas - 06-13-2014, 06:30 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Africa - 06-14-2014, 06:34 AM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Sohalia - 06-14-2014, 11:06 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Midas - 06-16-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Africa - 06-18-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Cry ya pardon (Leaders, ranked) - by Sohalia - 06-27-2014, 03:54 PM