the Rift

[OPEN] Your Own Reflection

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno

Handed to her ears with a gentle, soothing sway, each mounted cup flickered around to welcome the following sounds of a masculine voice. Now fully aware of her company, she pushed the remaining parts of her body into the water's eager embrace and turned her head to look at who owned the voice.
"That wou- Oh." She had remained so unknown of her other family members. Not many names graced her mind and she had no good ideas of what to expect when it came to meeting them up close. The name of her patrol partner was Hector. She'd never expected Hector to tower over the world in the great height that he had, one that left her eyes wide, fumbling over words as if she had no response to give.
Truthfully, she didn't. Each thought was tripping over itself because she had never seen one so tall.
"Oh," She laughed in an easy tone to gather the awkward and takes it somewhere unseen. "yes, I'm Sikeax. Please call me Sia, though. You must be Hector."
Swept forward and treading water, she twirled her body in the water, tail held atop the surface and dragging behind in a lazy fashion until it was pulled away when hooves could be placed on solid ground. The rest of her body followed, pulling herself out completely with thin trails of water pooling at the ground beneath. Her gaze pulls up and she attempts eye contact.
His eyes are like fire and the markings to his chest are the flames produced by them. They were hard to ignore while they remained shoved in her face with the rest of his muscles.
If she'd been the same height of some of those that she knew, she could expect herself to thrown under his wings. Literally. His height had such a gain on her.
"I've never seen someone as tall as you before, sorry for staring. I didn't mean to."
Reminded of the task at hand, her gaze left him and everything that was handed over to her so quickly to take in their landscape. Indigo light began to replace the explosion of colours that roared across the growth in what seemed only moments ago. Did time pass that fast, or was I admiring that long? The light offered by her horn cascaded across her facial features as her eyes shifted about. There wasn't much, there never was.
She remembers pulling an orb from the water in the past, and in habit, checks for any glowing orbs. None.
"Well, guess we should walk around and look for interesting things before the night swallows them?"
@[Hector]

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Messages In This Thread
Your Own Reflection - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Hector - 06-05-2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 02:35 AM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Hector - 07-15-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Sikeax - 07-16-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Your Own Reflection - by Hector - 07-16-2014, 06:06 PM