the Rift

[PRIVATE] i've created a monster.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark

scarred and broken, we stand proud

A grunt from her response, dulled black ears flicking back at her comment. "Well then aren't you a little whore. You're being passed around like a ball, and quite frankly I'm glad I'm not participating in this game of pass the tramp." He spits, voice gruff and words painted with acid that hungrily reach out to burn the bloated coral body. Predatory instincts tell him to lunge now, take her floral pink flesh between his teeth and tear it away, peeling it back to reveal reddened flesh that oozes crimson fluids over pale, pristine flesh.

She chuckles, a silly laugh that makes his stomach twist. All he wanted was to tear his ears from his skull as her little giggle echoes around him, wrapping him up into a horrible nightmare that made his insides churn. He draws back his lip, ears lying flat against his orange pelt. He listens to her words, shaking his head. That's truly all she had ever been, nothing but a stubborn bitch and a god awful child.

His dark, velveteen muzzle bumps the bloated flesh of the bitch, the warmth making his skin burn as though he had brushed his nose against the hungry, angry flames of Hell. She steps away after the contact, clearly finding no joy in the moment of their flesh touching. He lets out a snarl, as she does, glaring up at her. All he wanted to do was make sure that the child was in the right place, so that he knew where to cut that wouldn't taint the child's pure flesh with the mother's soiled, tainted blood.

"Oh aren't those names just so sweet?" He huffs, looking dreamily at her wide barrel. "But I think their flesh would be sweeter—" A devilish grin crawls across his lips as he tenses his body trying to prevent himself from attacking as the urges becoming too strong. All he wanted was to sink his teeth into the dam's flesh and tear her open wide, take the child and feast. But he wanted to make sure the dam could use her last breathe to watch her child's blood spill out across the ground, mixing with hers and leaving her last memory of the beast hunched over the small, premature little body.

"growl grumble roar"

Minotaur-Queen│Breathless-dk

i am a king
and the world is beneath me

Messages In This Thread
i've created a monster. - by Tingal - 06-04-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 06-04-2014, 11:50 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 07-06-2014, 06:04 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Tingal - 08-01-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: i've created a monster. - by Hotaru - 08-03-2014, 12:38 AM