the Rift

crazy, crazy on you.

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 53b89df1e40f7]

Chernobyl

Her head picked up to the bounding boy breaking through the bendy grasses to greet her. His voice beat his appearance with quite a lot of scrambling haste; he bellowed a hello and Chern did not answer. She never answers, she always throws a blank stare first and then an answer, vocal or otherwise. Gold glimmers in the background and all else that spills from the child’s mouth is dulled to a muffle inside of her deep ears.

The Gilded Blade.

This name echoes through the black mare’s rolling thoughts. Chern’s black eyes sidle back down to the boy who keeps bubbling words from his mouth. Chernobyl decided she did not mind the sound, letting her eyes wander his body for a second before shaking her head. “Nope.” She replies to him with a wry, but harmless smirk, peering down at him with blazing ebony eyes, extending her muzzle forward to give him a short, polite sniff. Her face contorts with a familiar expression and she finds Illynx’s frame approaching the scene. “I was a scholar once in the Basin. Under Psyche.” She watches to see how the name settles, bringing her eyes to meet the Gilded Blades’ gaze. She’d never officially met Illynx, but she has most certainly heard the name before. “Looks like the Basin is the choice I have, really.” That or outcast-ism.

Ugh. No.

I’m Chernobyl.” She looks to the thin path from which the pair emerged. “And it looks like I’ll be joining you for the walk home.” She has no real need to hang out in this hot, dry place – she’d rather go back to the breezy permafrost that awaits her to the North. “Shall we? We can discuss what you’d like to do with me on the way.” Her tone is flat, not to friendly nor too scorching or flirtatious. She steps forward, flicking her head to the path, inviting the Gilded Blade and her child join alongside her. She’ll keep at a refined jog, one smooth and characteristic of her body type, effortlessly moving over root and rock. She keeps even with her partners, if they slow up so does she and the same with speeding up. She keeps her ears sharp and her mouth mostly shut unless invited to talk. She prepares herself to immersed in the rank life once again.

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Messages In This Thread
crazy, crazy on you. - by Chernobyl - 06-04-2014, 06:38 PM
RE: crazy, crazy on you. - by Illynx - 06-05-2014, 07:02 AM
RE: crazy, crazy on you. - by Chernobyl - 06-29-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: crazy, crazy on you. - by Illynx - 07-02-2014, 11:28 AM