the Rift

[OPEN] reditum.

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Damaris. I cling to the name, for it allows me to cling to your memory. Not that I ever could forget you, my beloved Sitka. I notice the shift in the stallion's posture, the stiffening, the protective, comforting mental check-in he performs with her. I know the feeling well, and I mourn at the loss of it. To have someone right there, their soul rubbing alongside your own, carrying yours, embracing it and becoming so entwined that once the bond is broken by death.. You are left incomplete in its wake. I shiver again, the tremor rubbing down my spine as I force myself to look away from the hound at last, to focus upon the stallion and his words. The filly remains quiet for now, or at least she does not do anything to grab my attention away from the stallion.

He informs me that it is 'my turn', and now, a genuine, devious smile curves my lips, the mischievousness of it reaching my eyes true and proper this time. My own posture softens as I bend slightly away from the steed, my curvaceous body taking on an appalled façade, as I swiftly replace the smile with a mocking look of pure surprise. "My turn for what?" I ask, feigning innocence with a think veil of sarcasm. I was never one to introduce myself first, never one to give away information to those I felt hadn't necessarily earned it first.

I felt the wind shift around me, and noticed the cloud above us slowly gathering in magnitude. It was subtle still, however, and I wondered whether the others would notice. My experiences with my own magic recently had been.. Unstable.

Replacing that easy, devious grin, I take a step towards the large steed, my nose tilted in towards him as my hooves aim to sketch a circular path around to his right. I wondered at his past, at who he was, and not just his name, but his very identity. But, I wasn't interested in divulging anything regarding myself, so I could hardly blame him for keeping his secrets.

Didn't mean I wasn't up for the challenge of trying.

"What would you like me to be called?" I ask coyly, revealing that I did indeed know and understand what he was asking, but choosing to dance over the subject - the fewer people who knew about my existence, at this stage, the better.

@[Rostislav] c:
bg - table - manip
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM
    RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM
    RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
    RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM
    RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM
    RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
    RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-13-2014, 02:41 AM