the Rift

[OPEN] reditum.

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Rostislav

The rain starts to come down heavier and heavier, big droplets falling on my coat and wetting the hairs. The dust on me turns a funny color as it gets wet, and as I glance over myself I feel like I'm starting to get an interesting spotted look, besides my rabicano coloring. I look back at the Sky Lady who refuses to tell me her name. Her forelock is sticking to her forehead in a most unflattering fashion.

She doesn't get my reference to tripping on drugs. I guess most horses I know don't understand drugs. Well they haven't been to the back alleys in Moscow and seen the things I've seen. (Why did the humans take me through places where I would witness that? I don't know. Ridiculous.) I wonder if her confusion has embarrassed her and put her in a sour mood - because her attitude is definitely changing. Instead of the flirtatious sexy lady that was circling me, she is now sassing me and telling me to shut up. I'm not even sure how I want to respond. At first, I'm irritated, and I want to lash out. I don't appreciate being played like that; I'm the player, not her. My ears pin back against my skull, putting many several horns on full display. But then I let my body relax and my ears sway forward easy and limp.

I give the Sky Lady a sneer, showing my stained teeth with curled back lips. Her eyes have lost the sparkle that I was enjoying. Whatever life had come from her has retreated, and that's her problem, not mine. I stand taller and turn my head to the side slightly, giving her a good look over. "Have it your way." I lean forward and clack my teeth at her, showing attitude but no threats of harm. "I'm not into harlots that play hard to get." I whip my tail back and forth and stamp a foot as if she is a fly that won't leave me alone.

Walk. Talk.
Tag: @[Cirrus], WC: 338, OOC: The appropriate thing would be for him to leave, but I want them to lead up to a spar. Maybe another post each and then we can have the spar setting here in the meadow?

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-04-2014, 09:02 PM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-04-2014, 10:56 PM
RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-04-2014, 11:14 PM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-05-2014, 02:17 AM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-05-2014, 09:25 AM
RE: reditum. - by Sikeax - 06-13-2014, 01:44 AM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-13-2014, 02:41 AM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-13-2014, 02:03 PM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-15-2014, 11:41 PM
RE: reditum. - by Rostislav - 06-16-2014, 03:02 AM
RE: reditum. - by Cirrus - 06-17-2014, 02:14 AM